15

"Perfect!" the doctor announced as he went through the reports.

Arthit is there for his second checkup after finding out about the baby.

He sighed in relief and smiled, touching his tummy.

The parents of the to be parents, finally digested the fact that they are gonna be grandparents and they're kind of excited. They even started searching for baby goods online, secretly ofc.

Arthit is now 13 weeks pregnant, and thankfully healthy with only two more weeks of bed rest remaining. His classes starts after 3 weeks and all are worried.

"You can stop eating this tablet and I would prescribe another one." the doctor said, writing down on her notepad."Your next appointment will be after two weeks." the doctor reminded as they left. "Nothing to be afraid of!"

she reassured.

Arthit felt a reassuring hand on his hand and another one on his shoulder.

The one on his hand belonged his mother and the other belonged to Tay Tawan, his dear cousin.

He barged into his aunts house,excited to spend time with him favourite cousin, only to find his aunt shouting at Arthit about how he shouldn't be running around during pregnancy and he was shook.

His not so innocent cousin and friend, who he believed was innocent is gonna make him an uncle. He spent that evening, spending quality time with his cousins and flirting with Kongpob's best friend Aim, who came to visit.

Tay, Arthit and Bright! They are best friends. Arthit the hyper active kid and Tay, the clumsy one, always sticked together since the day they were forced to go to school and obviously, they always forgot homeworks, dirtied their uniforms and were always sent to the principal's office and there they met Bright,the trouble maker. They immediately became friends and vowed to remain sticked together till the end of their lives. Unfortunately, they couldn't go to the same college but their bond will never break, they promised.

As for Kongpob and Aim, they met each other when they were 12 and their calm and silent mannerisms bought them together. They studied hard, created less or no trouble at all and are hardcore fans of video games.

Bright almost fainted when he got to know about Arthit's pregnancy and when he got back to normal, his dirty self started teasing the couple about how they did 'it' and how they are the actual dirty minded ones and how Arthit got knocked up, until Arthit punched him on his face.

About Aim, it was just his eyes going wide like saucers, staring at the couple in shock for a few minutes and silently digesting the truth. The boy was shook. He got too lost in his own world that he even forgot to blush when he was around Tay.

Now, back at Arthit's house, the trio are sitting around the couch, bored and there is Kongpob and Aim having all the fun in the world, playing their favourite video game.

And suddenly the door bell rang.

Arthit rushed to get the door and before he could even process anything, he was tackled into a big hug by someone.

That someone was none other than Tina, Kongpob's older sister and behind her stood, her husband.

"My baby!" she was excited.