☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.☜︎︎︎

"Who do we have here?"

Everyone present in the room turned towards the owner of the voice. A man with shoulder-length black hair appeared, and a woman with a similar outward form as him stood beside him, holding onto him as if he was fragile and that the woman was tasked to protect him.

There were a lot more people this time round. Four more men stood with them along the door.

One of them had long hair tied into a low and messy ponytail, he wore a mismatched windbreaker and looked very bored.

Another one seemed to be the complete opposite of him. He had yellow hair and noticeable red tips. There was a huge smile on his face as if he just won the lottery.

Another one was wearing a white mask that resembled bandages, his black locks fell effortlessly down his face only slightly covering his heterochromatic eyes.

Lastly, a student who had rough white hair. Scars covered his body as he didn't bother to button up his shirt.

'So these are the rest of the members?' (Y/N) guessed.

"Ah! Ubuyashiki-sama!"

'Sama?' (Y/N) stared at the man whom Mitsuri addressed. Why did she use such honorifics?

"This is (L/N)(Y/N)! She will be joining us today! (Y/N)(L/N),this is Ubuyashiki Kagaya. He is the leader of our group and a part of the Student Council. The woman beside him is Himorogi Amane. She isn't part of our team but since Ubuyashiki-sama cannot see, she'll be aiding him during our research."

'She was very careful not to say 'blind'.'

"It's a pleasure to meet you (L/N). I do hope that you'll consider joining us in the future as well. We'll be glad to welcome you into the team." The man said, smiling and extending a hand.

I respectfully shook his hand.

"Likewise, I am looking forward to this visit," I replied.

"Well then, let's get started, shall we? Amane, please guide me to the discussion table."

'So that's what it's called.'

The man held out a hand in which Amane took. Carefully, she led the leader to the chair situated at the centre of the table. The rest of the members followed behind them as if they were worried that one careless move might result in a terrible incident. It was as if Kagaya was the alpha wolf and that the rest were his followers.

"Now then," Kagaya began as he took his seat and Amane sat next to him, ensuring an appropriate distance was between them such that Amane could help Kagaya whenever he needs it.

"Let's start with a self-introduction and a brief introduction of what we have currently done during the past year."

"Then I shall begin!"

A loud voice boomed. It was from the smiling guy with yellow hair.

"Rengoku Kyojuro! Class 3-5! Nice to meet you!"

"Tomioka Giyuu. Class 2-3."

The bored male said with the same enthusiasm as Muichiro.

"Iguro Obanai. Class 2-3. Nice to meet you (L/N)-san."

The heterochromatic male nodded toward me.

"(Y/N) is fine! No need for formalities." The (E/C) female exclaimed, waving her hands in front of herself.

"Then please call me Obanai."

All the girl did was nod.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi. Class 2-4. Nice to meet you I guess..."

The gangster-looking guy shrugged, resting his elbow on the table as his face sat on his palm. Seeming very bored.

"(Y/N)(L/N),class 1-6. Thank you for allowing me to join you today!"

'Maybe I shouldn't tell them that I'll be joining Twelve Kizuki two days later...' (Y/N) thought in horror thinking about their ill relationship and whatever would happen if she said anything out of line.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

(𝒀/𝑵) 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓.
𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑼𝒛𝒖𝒊,𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒌𝒖,𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂(𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒚𝒆𝒕) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑼𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒓𝒆 3𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓.
𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,(𝒀/𝑵),𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑼𝒃𝒖𝒚𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒊.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 620