☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

"Oi Obanai! What the hell are you doing here with (Y/N)?"

Uzui demanded and strode forward and grabbed the poor female.

"(Y/N), Rengoku and I need your help and thus I flamboyantly ask you to come back and answer our question!" Uzui said, grabbing me by my hand and pulled me away from Obanai and Kaburamaru.

A small 'tsk' escaped Obanai's lips however he just stood there, allowing (Y/N) to be whisked away by Tengen.

"Right on time (Y/N)! Tell us, is there a difference in how the red blood cells move in a normal person's body and a Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferer? The red blood cells move quickly in a normal person's body because a Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferer is significantly weaker in terms of strengths. Am I right? Uzui kept saying the opposite!" Rengoku attempted to reason with (Y/N). However the female had a different answer.

"Both of you are wrong. The red blood cells are not affected by the disease. Perhaps you should try studying their skins instead as the skin has direct contact with the sun- Ah! I'm terribly sorry! Both of you aren't exactly wrong but I just think that..."

Rengoku let out a loud laugh and ruffled (Y/N)'s hair.

"No no! You are right! God Uzui, we're both wrong all these while! (Y/N) here is really amazing."

Giyu, Sanemi and Obanai were equally surprised by the young girl's wisdom however they made an effort to not show it.

"Alright everyone! Let's end our session here for today! Please gather around." Ubuyashiki exclaimed and immediately, everyone sat at the central table.

"I am pleased to see that all of you are working diligently on your respective tasks, especially you (Y/N). You've proven to be more intelligent and hardworking than I imagined, well done!"

Everyone clapped at the young female and then paused to listen to what their leader has to say.

"I am glad that this session was used up fruitfully and that we have obtained the information we want. Sadly (Y/N) won't be here for our future sessions so I would like us to bid (Y/N) goodbye together. 3... 2... 1..."

It had only been less than a day however most members seemed reluctant to let the young girl go. She had exceeded all of their expectations and now she'll have to leave just like that? They were good at hiding their true emotions however, as they all did as their leader requested without making a fuss.

"Farewell (Y/N)! We hope that you will choose our team to work with in the future!"

It was as if the farewell was planned beforehand and that everyone had did their part to memorize it for their goodbyes were synchronized and in harmony.

This made it even harder for the demon slayers to let (Y/N) go. She was both a good asset to the team and a lovely friend.

It was time.

(Y/N) took her belongings and bowed.

"Thank you for taking care of me!"

There was no time for the others to cry and wail and crowd around (Y/N) for her actions were quick and swift.

They stood put, watching closely as if it was the climax of an intriguing show.

And with that, she turned around and strode out of the lab.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫, (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭. (𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐡)
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 567