☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

Wearing her uniform, (Y/N) nervously clutched the hem of her skirt. This petrifying feeling was the exact opposite of when she had her first visit with Demon Slayers. The rumours and gossip that circulate in this prestigious school do not go unheard by even someone who is in the least interested in such matters as (Y/N). Reputations do matter and this is the ideal example to show it.

The female checked her watch, it was 9:32 am. She was scheduled to meet the Twelve Kizukis at noon. Since she still had approximately two hours and thirty minutes before the visit, (Y/N) decided to go for a long walk. She had already finished the course for the year and had nothing better to do except for locking herself in her dormitory and lazing around all day but then again, people say it's not good. I wonder why.

Several students were still wearing their school uniforms on campus, which put (Y/N)'s mind at ease since she knew that she would not stand out from the rest.

It was still considered too early in the morning, the surroundings were concentrated with water droplets causing the atmosphere to be moist. Slightly colder than usual which served as an effective cooling factor. (Y/N) however, she felt that the atmosphere was too cold for her liking, which resulted in an additional jacket wrapped around her body, preventing her heat from escaping into the chilly air.

The walk was simple yet lovely. Kanao had a pet crow named Isuzu and the little bird was optimistic in accompanying (Y/N) on her short walk. Usually, Isuzu would follow Kanao wherever she went in hopes of protecting her however it is obvious to onlookers who require protection.

"Isuzu, are you having fun?" (Y/N) inquired as she watched the usually secretive and quiet bird fly about in a carefree manner. The mini bird chirped in response and continued with his flight.

The young female took a seat at a vacant bench and watched the Isuzu in amusement. Her relaxed state was eventually broken when a senior walked in her direction.

"Hello Himejime, how are you?" (Y/N) greeted her senior. Gyomei nodded in response and sat down next to (Y/N) which rose (Y/N)'s anxiety level.

"(Y/N), are you interested in attending a science competition? The Kocho family hosts a competition annually for the students of Kimetsu no Academy so that students can show off their knowledge and so that the Kocho family is familiar with the geniuses in our school. This is a good chance for you to learn more." Gyomei explained while handing (Y/N) an application form.

'Kocho... Isn't that the Kocho sisters?' (Y/N) thought to herself, hiding her shock in front of her senior. 'I didn't know that their family sponsors our school.'

"Please think about it." Gyomei finished, standing up and leaving with a final 'goodbye'.

(Y/N) was deep in thought about whether she should attend or not. However since even her senior had recommended her to go try, should she just do it? It can also serve as a good learning opportunity, just as Gyomei had said.

"Goodness, it's already 11:04 am? Time goes by quickly... Isuzu! Let's go back now!" (Y/N) shouted and the crow flew down and made himself comfortable on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

The female brisked walked back to the female's dormitory and left Isuzu in his cage along with fresh food and water before bidding the bird farewell.

The laboratories were two blocks away from the dormitories, therefore (Y/N) had to leave earlier. Since there was still time, the female took her time strolling to her destination. Her heart was still uneasy from the negative rumours related to the Twelve Kizukis but there was no turning back.

I meant that literally, (Y/N) was already in front of the laboratory block, she could not turn back.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑰𝒔𝒖𝒛𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆.
•𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 3 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 4 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒑, 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅. ❤︎
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊. 𝑺𝒎𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 747