☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

"These are all the flowers we have to offer," the florist said, gesturing towards the wide range of bouquets on display. "Is there a particular species of flowers you're looking for?"

"We would like a set of each kind of flower please," (Y/N) placed her order, fishing for her purse as she stood before the florist. Daki had accompanied (Y/N) on her errand to buy 'test subjects' and is now admiring the remaining bouquets that stood proudly on the shelves.

After Muzan had given (Y/N) the leadership role, the young female was taken aback and found it hard to function normally in the lab setting. Daki had suggested that (Y/N) went to purchase flowers for experiments while the rest of the team prepared the apparatuses while awaiting the two females' return.

One reason was that (Y/N) can regain her cool and remain collected before returning to the chaotic bunch. The other reason was so that Daki could trail behind her crush and form a stronger bond. Typical.

While (Y/N) is busy confirming the prices of each flower specie, Daki's eyes wandered off, sub-consciously searching for the ideal flower bouquet to gift her underclassman.

"What're you looking for?" Another florist trot over, questioning Daki. When Daki turned around to face the florist, the young worker was met with a shocking sight. Due to Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Daki had to cover her body with dark clothing and intense sunscreen.

"I'm looking for a suitable bouquet to gift my lover," Daki said, mentally scolding herself for referring to (Y/N) as her partner but if she didn't refer to (Y/N) that, she would have to explain that she was going to buy a bouquet for her crush.

"Ah... I see... Here are some of our more popular selections of bouquets. Did any of them catch your eye?"

Daki's pupils instantly landed on a bouquet of blue roses and a baby blue teddy bear sitting in the centre. The wrapping paper was three layers of blue in different shades. A shiny ribbon fastened at the waist of the bouquet, keeping everything in place.

Following the young female's gaze, the florist chirped, "Are you interested to buy our Lovers' Special?"

"Lovers' Special?" Daki inquired.

"Correct. Dear customer you have a good eye, this bouquet is the most popular one yet for loving couples. I'm sure your partner will love it!"

Blue, the colour of the blue spider lily. That was the main reason why Daki was staring so hard at the bouquet. However again, it does seem like a good gift for (Y/N). Before her decision wavers, she asked the florist to help her bring the bouquet to the cashier.

"That'll be $12, thank you for your purchase! Please visit us again!" The florist chanted as Daki handed her card over.

"Did you buy something for yourself?" (Y/N) asked, standing beside Daki. Startled, Daki found it hard to come up with an excuse on the spot.

"It's... For my friend," Daki quickly said so as to not expose her surprise.

"Wow! You're gifting your friend a bouquet? That's so nice of you, I'm sure your friend will love it!" (Y/N) commented, "Well, I'll be waiting for you outside the flower shop." The female said as she left the building after waving at Daki.

Daki waved back, flashing (Y/N) a small smile.

'Yes..." Daki whispered under her breath, "I'm sure that you'll love it. My dear 'friend'."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚.
•𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 (𝐘/𝐍), 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.
•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 '𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞' 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 '𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫'.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 654