50K 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 !!

What would happen in an AU where (Y/N) is diagnosed with Xeroderma Pigmentosum? What are the changes that our protagonist has to make in her life to adapt to her profound illness? How would the other characters react? Allow Author to explore the different possibilities in this 50K Special!

–––•°✩°•–––

You may be surprised by how quickly (Y/N) was to accept the fact that she has to hide in the sun. When the doctors broke the news to her, the female felt nothing. She didn't cry or got upset, she was simply surprised. That feeling quickly disappeared as she thought of the amendments she had to make to her daily routine to prevent any unnecessary burns.

Firstly, the girl went to the supermarket and spent her life savings on bottles and bottles of sunscreen, a cloak, sunglasses, and a large hat.

After she reached home, she quickly barricaded her windows with thick curtains and kept the stuff she had bought.

The next day, (Y/N) went to school to inform them of her health report in which the principal quickly transferred her to another block, where the Twelve Kizukis were.

"Life is pretty chill." The female had said. "Although I had to take extra measures to make sure my skin never comes in contact with the sun, it was still alright. I just need to put on my cloak, sunglasses, and hat and apply sunscreen whenever I go out. Just in case I forget, I taped a note onto my front door to remind me."

––– •°✩°• –––

You can imagine the shock on each member of the Twelve Kizukis' faces when Muzan announced (Y/N)'s arrival at their dorm.

"She was diagnosed with Xeroderma Pigmentosum as well." He had said. "Therefore the school transferred her here."

There was a lot of chattering among the students as they talked about (Y/N). Muzan shushed them and then continued.

"To make her feel welcomed, I would like to ask all of you here to help out in making a welcome ceremony that would warm (Y/N)'s heart." Muzan's tone was absolute and passionate which drew the students' attention and willingness to help. Muzan then spent the next ten minutes or so explaining his plan and assigning duties to each individual. The Twelve Kizukis were all fired up and got to work immediately after Muzan dismissed them. Muzan was proud of his teammates and looked at the way they were scurrying around with pride as if they were the children that he raised. Kokushibou also noticed a hint of excitement on Muzan's face when he was overseeing the preparations. This delighted the male for he is glad that his Lord is becoming happier day by day.

"You dumbass! You're supposed to measure the amount of flour before pouring the entire packet into the bowl! Now we have to remake the cake!" Daki shouted as she snatched the bowl with the ruined batter from Douma's hands. The male seemed upset and wanted to retort to the female's statement but he knew he can't. Douma did make a mistake but he was still salty about being insulted by Daki because of that.

'Stupid woman... Only scolding me like this because her beloved (Y/N) is coming...' Douma thought as Daki and Gyuutarou frantically measured the ingredients before dumping them all into a new bowl.

"Don't just stand there! Help us mix the batter!" Daki instructed, shoving the bowl and a whisk into his hands.

"Aye aye, captain..." Douma said and got to work. The anger from Daki's insult and the excitement from (Y/N) arrival served as fuel to motivate Douma to work harder.