☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

The room erupted into total chaos and for once,I finally realized that everyone were students and that they aren't adults.

The third years and second years males grouped themselves together, walking out of the lab together while chatting excitingly about something.

Ubuyashiki and Amane followed behind them and the girls also went out while dragging (Y/N) with them.

"It's time for a break! Let's eat together, (Y/N)!" Mitsuri offered, holding onto her junior's hands, anticipating her reply.

The younger female nodded and placed her hands gently on Mitsuri's palms. Mitsuri smiled and then tightened her grip and pulled her towards Shinobu.

"Tamayo and Yushiro are eating together. We'll be eating together."

We exited the school and there I saw a huge field before us. The members of the Track and Field Club were currently training and the sound of a loud whistle echoed throughout the area.

Mitsuri and Shinobu placed a mat down on the soft grass and then started taking off their shoes. Each girl had their bentos with them. 

(Y/N) on the other hand, brought nothing,thinking that they could buy food from the cafeteria.

"You poor thing! Here,have some of my Sakura Mochi!" Mitsuri exclaimed, using her chopsticks she placed two Sakura Mochis at one side of her Bento box. She took out another pair of chopsticks she kept in case her other one went missing or gets dirty and handed it to (Y/N).

Shinobu didn't say anything but she silently placed a piece of her chicken gyozu on the same side of Mitsuri's bento where she had reserved two Sakura Mochis.

The three girls shared a meal together, small conversations perked up along the way however other than that, they all enjoyed their food in the cool breeze.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒚𝒐𝒛𝒖 (𝒂 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒔. (𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚<3)
•𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 '𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔' 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔.
(𝒀/𝑵) 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 373