☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

After the girls had finished bathing, they left the bath house and began walking back towards the vacation home, with Shinobu and Mitsuri still holding their umbrellas for the other two.

"We're truly grateful for your help." Nakime said, expressing her gratitude. Shinobu and Mitsuri just shrugged it off, saying that they should help those in need.

As the four girls entered the vacation house, they were greeted with the sight of sliced watermelons and glasses of iced beverages waiting for them on the table. Kanao had taken the initiative to bathe jugs containing drinks in an ice bath to maintain the cooling temperature. As the girls all settled down, they began to inhale the food before them while chatting away happily. They were still a bunch of teenage girls after all.

"So you're the daughter of the Kocho Corps? I'm so envious, you must have access to a lot of lab apparatus back at home." Daki commented, taking a huge bite out of her watermelon slice. Nakime had to take tissue and dab the tissue around Daki's lips to rid the watermelon juice.

Shinobu shrugged. "That's true, but our school is also rich enough to afford expensive lab apparatus as well. In fact, most of our school's funds came from Kocho Corps."

The other girls sighed in envy. ...While I'm only envious at people with large manga collections.

"But you have your own lab at home, right? All I have at home is a stinky brother and a messy room." Daki complained.

"I'd love to have an older brother, you're quite lucky to have someone to take care of you, Daki." Mitsuri exclaimed. The first-year shook her head furiously.

"Not my brother."

"I love my brother though." Nezuko said softly.

"That's because he's Tanjiro." (Y/N) did the eyebrow thing at Kanao. Kanao got flustered.

As they continued chatting, Kanao suddenly suggested they held a small barbecue.

"I often see people having barbecue when they go to the beach. We should do it now that we got the chance." Kanao explained. Everyone agreed in unison.

"And since the sun is going down, Daki and I don't need to tread with caution." Nakime smiled, Daki cheered at the fact that she could go wild.

Shinobu nodded.

"Very well, I shall ask my people to make the appropriate arrangements." She stood up to make a phone call.

"They'll bring the equipment in awhile."

Screw what I said earlier, I'm envious of rich people.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂.
𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑴𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶 𝒃𝒚 𝑺𝑽𝑻 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 455