Jeon Jungkook- My Dragon King

Since wattpad usually cut the covers I put one here also

*****

The dragon king was known for his vigorous ways, he was one of the most powerful beings to ever live.

But there was to be the biggest water plague that humans must face, it will wipe out the entire human existence. There was a constant war but no one knows why the earthlings are so selfish...they always desire more...but all of that is about to be wiped away...

And because the dragon king controlled the water and was known for his powers...his mind cannot be swayed...has never been involved in the desires as the others...and because of this he was sent to the Earth by the gods to help the human race survive.

*************

A warrior that is what she was the first female to lead over the male army...

She was trained to kill without thinking...

Her only weakness was her love for her father...

They war has been going on for as long as she can remember and they trained her to be the ultimate killing machine...

She was also blessed by the gods with the power of strength and the wisdom of the great saints...

The god had also given her the power to defeat her greatest enemies...

But there was one thing that made her different...no one knows that she was a female because she was raised as a male since birth.

She possesses a beauty that no other woman had but it was all covered in blood and mud.

************

He was a myth...

She was a hardcore warrior...

What will happen when the dragon king meets the mortal warrior?

************

So this is a trailer of my new book...if you know me then you know that I love to write fantasy also...and romance...this is my latest addition to my set...