Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jeon Jungkook POV 

"Also Yoongi was kidnapped, he sent out a message to us, we pinpoint the location, we suspect that Jimin is also there," says Hoseok.

"The water plague has started on earth, we need to hurry," says Namjoon.

When we returned to earth the rain was already pouring and there was lightning and thunder...

"I have a plan" I said to the others.

"Namjoon and Jin, go for Yoongi and Jimin, Hoseok take y/n away, I do not want anything to happen to her this time, I will handle the demon king, you all know where I am just come here when you are finish" I said waiting for them to nod then changed into my dragon form and went into the sky, I had to live up to my name I was the only golden dragon born in a very long time.

When I reached the centre of the storm I saw him, he was in Yoongi form, who does he think he was fooling, I blasted him was lightning sending him some distance away.

"Well...well...if it isn't the dragon king in person" I changed back into my human form and summoned a robe and pulled it on.

"Where is your father Lee Joon Ki?" I roared.

"My father," he let out an evil laugh.
"He is dead, he has been dead for a long time, dragon, I was the one that killed your mate after I had my fill of her, too bad she was already pregnant or else I did keep her for myself" he said laughing.

I did not wait for him to say anything else or for him to take his true form, I attacked sending him crashing to earth.

He took a while to get back up and changed back to his evil self.

"You have lived long enough demon now is time for you to die!" I roared and blasted him with lightning, shocking him. I didn't give him time to attack back as I summoned all of my powers and teleported in front of him and stabbed him in the heart with my dragon scale, making him burn slowly, he screamed  as he turned to ashes! All the chi and powers that he took came out of his body going back to their original owners.

I had to shake myself out of the haze I was in, thinking of all that y/n went through.

When I looked around the rain was still pouring really hard. I needed to stop it.

I transformed again and shot up to the sky calling on my powers again to stop the storm...

I had to do damage control for the floods and tried to make the earth somewhat livable for the humans.

Time to meet y/n!

I blasted off to the sky and entered into my domain where I found Hoseok and Y/n.

****** 

Battles are hard to formulate especially if you aren't a violent person.