Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jungkook is reliving part of his past in this chapter...

Jeon Jungkook POV 

When we reached back, we went straight to Taehyung kingdom.

"Taehyung!!!" I called as I reached, he was now the leader of his clan, his own boss and the most powerful elf to have lived, hard work truly does pay off in the end.

"Jungkook!!!" He shouted back, in a teasing manner as he came towards us.

"I found my mate!" The look on his face told me that he already knew, darn elf always knows everything.

"She just went that way," he said, pointing to the garden.

The moon was shining bright as I watched the direction that Taehyung was pointing to...

"Come on brother, do not be shy!" Said Jimin pushing me in the direction of the garden.

"What do I even say to her?" I asked them but they looked as clueless as me since none of us have had any close relationship with females. 

"It will come to you, just go before she disappears again" said Taehyung.

I nodded and walked towards the garden.

I picked a red rose and held it in my hand as I looked for her.

Then I saw her, she was sitting under a tree playing with a rose like mine between her fingers. She looked up and saw me, our eyes again held as I walked towards her.

She smiled, making my heart skip a beat, so perfect.

When I was close she stood up, she hardly reached my chest, she looked up through her latches, I could not help myself. I touched her cheek running my fingers making her shiver. She closed her eyes, as sparks completed the connection I had with her.

"You are beautiful" I whispered, her eyes popped open.

"And you are handsome," she whispered. Her voice was so melodious, she went to her toes and touched my cheek as well making me shiver in return, the sparks made me want to pick her up.

So I picked her up and spun her around, making her laugh.

When I put her down I had to hold her up because she lost her balance.

Then she said...

"You are the dragon king" it was a statement meaning she already knew me.

"Yes, do you know me?" I asked.

"Everyone knows who the dragon king is, you do so much good how can the people not know you" she said and blushed while covering her mouth.

"Do you know what this means right?" I asked her pointing between the two of us...

"Dragons usually have mates right? Am I your mate? I felt a connection when I first saw you" she said without taking a breath...

"Yes dragons have mates and yes you are mine" I said and watched as her eyes widened as I pulled her close to me in a hug.

"If someone sees me, I will be punished" she whispered, making me angry just by thinking that someone could put their hands on her.

There was no way, I was allowing anyone to put a finger on her!

"If anyone touches you, they will be dead before they take their next breath" I said and felt her shiver.

"Remember my words, now tell me your name" I asked her.

"Y/n" she whispered.

I lifted her chin so that she was now looking at me.

"I cannot believe my mate is this beautiful" I told her then kissed her forehead.

"I should get going before my father notices that I am missing," she said.

"Meet me here again?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes" she said, then kissed my cheek and ran off. I touched the place where she kissed and smiled...

*******

Is the story getting boring?

Always love to hear your input...