Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jeon Jungkook 

*******

My powers had returned, but I did not want to over use them since it's been days since I have not had them.

I saw the arrows going to Lu but did not want to use my powers to expose my self and Taehyung, humans do not need to panic more and worry about attacking and killing them which both myself and Taehyung could do with a click of our fingers but agai...

I saw the arrows going to Lu but did not want to use my powers to expose my self and Taehyung, humans do not need to panic more and worry about attacking and killing them which both myself and Taehyung could do with a click of our fingers but again we cannot expose our secrets. So we limit our actions and the use of our powers.

I rushed forward. I know Taehyung will watch my back. We have developed a bond already that I can not ever remember sharing except in my dreams about my brother Jimin.

I caught her just before she was about to hit the ground, her second in command Jackson also rushed towards her but I was faster, she is like a magnet pulling me in, I cannot control my body when it comes to her.

I lift her in my arms and saw her shoulder bleeding, I could heal that but I can not do out in the open, I rushed towards one of the human building that was not destroyed and took her in with me, Taehyung and Jackson was right behind me, we needed to get Jackson away for here so that I can heal her.

"Jackson, let's leave Jungkook alone with Lu. He will take care of him, let's go check on the injuries of the people from the stronghold" Taehyung said, pulling Jackson by the shoulder but he refused to move.

"He is poison, how could you look at him after we need someone to extract the poison from his system and prevent it from moving in his body" said Jackson. I could see how loyal he was to Lu, he even referred to her as a he. I looked at Taehyung. He will think of something to get him out of here, how I knew that he would but how am I this confident  that he will. I really can't say why I knew this.

"Come on Jackson, Jungkook will get rid of the poison he is an expert in this but others need us right now!" Said Taehyung

"Anything can happen to him and I will kill you both!" Said Jackson but still left, turning back to give us a look over his shoulder before he walked out.

"I would not expect anything less from you" I said, I knew he heard me.

When the left I started loosen her armers and pulling them off then open her top and slide down the shoulder that was hurt alone, she was breathing shallowly, I needed to pulled out the poison from her, I used my powers to extract it, but I could still see some in her veins when I checked using my powers, then a thought came to mind, if I sucked it out it would come faster, so I latched on to her shoulder pulling and heard her moaned as I sucked out the poison closing her eyes tighter, I lift my head and spit out the poison seeing that all was now out of her system. 

"You will be alright Lu" I said, feeling a pain in my heart, something I have never experienced before as I healed her wound and wrapped her up back. 

********

Unknown POV 

The damn dragon king is on earth and he will hinder all my plans!

And the elf king also! 

Dammit those two!!

They were both powerful beings to deal with! I need to find a way to get them away from that warrior. How am I supposed to kill her and get her ch'i??? When they were around her? 

"Come on Jimin, a little more and I will be able to take over the human world!" I said I was trying to draw his Ch'i but he was strong. He held on and I could never break him no matter how hard I tried, even though I have sucked most of his powers out.

"You will not be getting anything more from me, my brother will kill you with his bear hands and when he does I will be laughing so hard as he rips your heart out!" He said, I felt a shiver run down my spine but refused to look weak in front of him, everyone knows the dragon king will not take things lightly when he finds out I have his brother.

"Oh but he lost his memory of you and his lover, she is my next target, I found her when she was an adult, yes she has rebirth! And I will have her chi and soul this time, I will not make any mistakes again because this time the dragon king does not remember the past" I said with an evil laugh.

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter please remember to vote and leave a comment!

Love u all!🥰🥰

By amy-lover-of-romance💜💜