Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jeon Jungkook POV 

When I got to Y/n home I roared, making everyone rush outside...

Including her father which I  transformed into my human form walking naked up to him Jimin threw a robe over me and I tied it. He also took his dragon form and came here but looks like he was prepared...

"WHERE IS MY MATE?" I roared again, making everyone, including her father, drop to his knees. I was showing my dominance over everyone, I suppressed it from Jimin. I may be the king but my brother was never allowed to bow to me, he should be treated as an equal.

"She is married to the Demon king" says her father as he stuttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? AND WHY DO I SMELL HER BLOOD ON YOU? I WILL KILL YOU!" I shouted as I picked him up by the neck and lifted him off the ground.

I felt a pain in my heart making me roar again, it's just me feeling this way because my mate was with the demon right? But I knew it was not that.

I flung him into the brick wall and heard a crunch sound as he died instantly, he was lucky I was in pain or else I would have done worse...

Taehyung rushed towards me.

"Let me come with you" he asked but already knew the answer since he sees the future, but even that was a disadvantage because sometimes they come late, guess this was one of those moments...

I saw a single tear run down his cheek making me roar again and change into my dragon form and went to the demon king, Jimin was behind me again...

I blasted the door when we reached and entered the demon domain but it was silent way too silent...

I walked straight into the demon throne room, when I entered I saw y/n laying on a table naked with a knife through her heart making me roared the hold place vibrated I rushed toward her and held her in my arms, I know this was a trap a lot of people wanted me dead but I did not know the would go through this length to get me, the demon must have known for the dragon tattoo that was down her spine, which appeared when we mated, I roared again then I heard Jimin screamed and saw him have a sword through his heart...he was trying to keep the enemy away from me as I held my mate, I watched him fall to the ground...

I lost it then, I killed everything and everyone in sight, I just lost two of the most important people to me, Jimin could not heal his heart! 

When I killed all the demons I could not find the demon king, I left the demon layer with hopes of going back for my loved ones, when I reached Namjoon kingdom I started tearing it apart when I found that someone had put Taehyung into a deep sleep, Hoseok was no where around, I was on a rampage and lost my real purpose and started killing innocent until Hoseok appeared and took away my memory putting me to sleep while the others did damage control.

It was pure chaos after I tore up the entire place, I watched as I was putted down for a long time while Hoseok suppress y/n soul and set it to rebirth, but the did not know when she will be born again, also Jimin body was missing, I think he is alive and was taken by the demon king so the let me sleep for a very long time, when Hoseok woke me up every thing had changed including me, I had lost everything dear to me but I did not remember anything.

******

"Wake up now Jungkook" called Hoseok.

When I woke I was so angry...

"Have you found Jimin?" I asked.

"We have a location and that is why we need your memory to return, we need to stop the demon king before he start the storm and kill all the humans and this time killing Y/n, jimin and yoongi" says Namjoon while the others nodded.

There was Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok looking at me...

"This time we will all be together, Jungkook, we will fight with you," said Jin as he called his armor and it began strapping to his body...

Guess it's time to set things straight and get back what was taken from me...