Chapter 4

Chapter 4

This chapter contains Lu Y/n, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung POV. There are also some additional characters that will also be added to the front of the book, since the whole story is a surprise I didn't want to add all the characters. 

*********

Y/n POV 

I do not entertain men, but something has drawn me to both of them. Maybe it's destiny. Men only care about themselves and their needs. 

I didn't even want them to come here. This was my domain but they helped with the fight and I did not want them to think I am ungrateful.

What the hell! Where did that come from? When did I ever have thoughts about what others think of me, there thunder was roaring but I know the rain would not come because we haven't had any rain in nearly two months. All we have had is terrible wind storm. It is like the gods are angry with us. I do not blame them, humankind has done terrible things. 

My father Lu Wang has long retired and left the fight behind but he is still targeted no one knows where he is.

He is currently living a quiet life in the mountains. He asked me to join him but I was yet to complete my mission of capturing my mother's killers. He did not let up on his promise to make me into the warrior that is now known to the world, only if the men knew that I was a woman. They would try to take me down.

Ha! Only in their dreams for whoever dared to challenge me in the past is long dead, nobody messes with me.

*********

Jeon Jungkook POV 

A groan was let out into the room as the dragon king was rolling on the bed as the memories from the past hunt his dreams.

**********

Flashback...many...many years ago....

**********

"Jimin, where are we going?" I asked as I ran after him, we had just come to earth to celebrate their dragon festival. Jimin loved it. He is my brother. We have been inseparable since birth. He was younger than me by two years.

"Oh come on kook you know how I love to taste all their foods!" Said Jimin as he neared a stand with delicious noodles, even though we do not normally eat because human food has no value to us, but Jimin loves the taste