Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

*******

The chapter contains Unknown POV 1 and Unknown POV 2 and Jungkook POV. Please remember that Lu is y/n.

*******

Unknown POV 1

I was shivering, I do not know how long I have been here, the darkness I have gotten used to it, I was shackled up by cuffs that is draining the life and power out of me, I can not even remember why I was captured in the first place, everything that I have even know must be lost by now.

I remember my best friend, but his memory was wiped so he does not remember me. When I met him some years ago he did not even know my name, his brother was captured before me and I was captured and brought here by that person that is using us for our power.

Jimin was several cages away from me all I heard sometimes is the wips hitting against skin and waiting for my turn.

They are making our life a living hell.

The dragon king's memory had to be wiped when he lost two very important people to him, if he regained his memory there would be hell on earth.

Earth, why did I even come here?

Because I wanted my friend to be the person that he was before.

Even Taehyung could not find us, they are using some sort of magic to keep him from seeing the future that contains us.

If only my big brother Jin can find us, he will help the dragon king kill the traitor that is promising destruction from happening to the humans and our people.

What Namjoon does not know is that the fall of the human will be the fall of all the gods and their power putting the witch and whoever is working with him become ruler to create

What Namjoon does not know is that the fall of the human will be the fall of all the gods and their power putting the witch and whoever is working with him become ruler to create...? 

They are creating something that we do not know about.

Beings that can be controlled by them.

The evil fuckers...

**********

Unknown POV 2

******

My time is coming soon. The humans will pay for all they did to me, they will face the ultimate destruction of their kind.

Making them fight wars is not killing them fast enough.

Now I have the water power and they will all be dead soon.

Just a little more and then they will all be dead.

********

Kim Taehyung 

********

Something will happen soon I know it, how do I make the dragon king retrieve his power faster?

********

Jeon Jungkook 

*******

We have been on earth for three days now and my powers has not return I am piss as fuck I want to hit someone really bad.

Namjoon do not make me catch you!!! 

But somehow this does not seem like it's their fault that something is wrong with me or my powers.

My thoughts were interrupted by the shouting of Lu soldiers.

What the hell is happening??

"Taehyung!!!" I shouted for him.

He came rushing inside grabbing me and throwing us both out the window just as a ball of fire blasted the house.

"What the hell Tae!!" I shouted over the humans screaming, this was a hold village where children and families live, Lu had built this for them I have learnt so much for the past three days. Now I watch as everything starts to burn.

"They are being attacked Kook, I do not know why your powers have not returned, we could really use some rain right now" he said.

Taehyung had hardly grabbed me again as another ball of fire landed at the spot that we were just minutes ago.

"Try calling in your powers kook or else, I will have to get us out of here without saving the humans" he said again.

But then I felt a pain in my chest and fell to the ground.

"What is the matter JUNGKOOK!!!" Shouted Taehyung as he picked me up and ran to a tree that was a little distance from the fire.

"I really do not know Taehyung. I am feeling a terrible pain in my chest that makes my knee go weak, I have never been weak tae what is the earth doing to me?" 

Just then I felt a power overload. My body felt like it was freed.

**************************

Woah! Did the Dragon king power really come back?🤔🤔

Who is locked up?😱😱

Jin was also introduced in this chapter...😊😊

He is the god of war...will be added to the character list at the front of the book😉😉

Anyways hope you guys like the chapter please remember to vote and leave a comment missing my comments 😭😭😭