Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

Jeon Jungkook POV 

There was an opening for another dimension, what is a portal doing  at the bottom of the tornado? somehow I knew it was a trap.

I still flew inside and turned the tornado into the next direction away from y/n, her soldiers and people.

"Aren't you curious about your past dragon king, enter the opening and I will bring back all your memories" says a voice.

Again I ignored it, no matter how curious I was, I knew it was a trap.

"Don't you want to know who your lover was?" Asked the voice again.

"Your words don't mean anything to me" I said calmly and flew out the tornado...but figured I should probably get rid of it all together so I did just that turning it spoke...then flew back to where the others were... 

Why does everyone know my past except me?

I bet Taehyung, Namjoon and the others know also...

Why did they erase my memory?

It had to have been erased because how come I cannot remember anything...

Hoseok! 

He is the only one that could have done this to me!

The only one with the power...!

But everyone stood by and let it happen why?

So many questions...

And no one to answer them...

There has to be a reason why everyone stood by and let it happen???...

Just then Hoseok appeared in front of me...

I was still in my dragon form...

But I could still communicate with him...

Time to at least get some answers...

******

Are you getting bored?

Let me know...