Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Unknown POV(Evil)

The damn idiot has managed to send out a message but nothing in my domain does not go unnoticed, they will take some time to find the location by then I would get both of their chi or whatever is left of it.

"They will be coming for you! You evil monster!! How can someone with a face like yours be this way? Why do you even need to rule? You are not fit to be a ruler!" Says one of my captives, the one that sent out the message, everyone thinks it's him that wanted the power but I have been using his face, so no one knew my true identity except for these two here.

"He is right, my brother is going to rip you to pieces and I will enjoy watching the show!" Says Jimin, he could hardly talk and wanted to threaten me? I use my powers to lift them both off the ground, choking their necks.

"You are not in the position to tell me what I should or should not do!" I screamed as I threw them back on the ground, they are lucky I still need all their chi or else they would have been dead right now!

"You will be a dead man walking soon" says the one that sent out the message, I smirked.

"I know that you sent out the message to Hoseok, they cannot pinpoint my location right now how do you think Namjoon and the others will react to seeing your face when they do find here?" I whispered as I picked him up from the floor.

The darn man spit at me...

"You still think you are powerful Yoongi!!!" I said as I drew more of his chi from his body! 

"You are nothing Yoongi! Even your dragon has gotten weak! Where is the all powerful water god now eh?" I said and laughed as I continued to make them both miserable which is always the highlight of my day...

***** 

Ohhh no!!!

Yoongi!!!

Jimin!!

Who is this evil jerk?

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter, remember to leave a vote or comments as the comment always makes me happy...

By amy-lover-of-romance