Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

Author Notes: For those that requested Taehyung version, here it is, you will have an insight to our beloved Kim Taehyung 🥰

**********

Kim Taehyung 

Sometimes I ask myself why I get involved in other people's lives then I remember it's my duty to make things go through their various courses.

The last person that I expected to travel with is the Dragon king with an ego so big, but he has his destiny to fulfill which will make me fulfill mine in return.

Seeing a glimpse of the future is never easy especially when it concerns all living beings and yourself

Seeing a glimpse of the future is never easy especially when it concerns all living beings and yourself. If the humans are wiped out there will be terrible consequences hence that is why I am currently traveling with this undesirable jack of dragon! 

He is annoying and a damn pain in the ass with his temper, but what do you expect for a grumpy dragon. I laugh in my mind.

I cannot reveal anything to him because it could disrupt the future, and it was not a nice sight thinking that the dragon king will not save the humans until I saw another vision of someone that was his past and will be his future.

We were traveling on the horse 
I saw the way he looked at the girl if only he knew what I saw. I smirk watching him trying to figure out what the hell is going on. 

"I can hear the clock ticking in your head dra...I mean Jungkook but we will talk when it is safe"I told him. 

Watching his face transformed into a little relief.

When we were in the human housing when he started asking questions.

"What do you mean I cannot go back before I complete my mission? Why does that mean smell like a woma..." 

"Whoops hold your houses one question at a time" I said 

"Taehyung answers the damn questions!" He growled.

Fucking dragon!

"You cannot go back because the Namjoon locked you out he put barriers for you, he knew that you will want to return when you come here and got bored, he also know what you think of humans so he set up the barrier when we left, even I cannot get in back"

He growled low, at least he had sense before he alerted the humans.

"I could break any barrier, like I did in the past. What makes him think that I would not break this one?"