Chapter Four

Emma

"Mom," Henry whispered, "Look", he was just beside me as we walked through the trees and now he pointed to a shadowy figure just visible in the distance. The only thing I could work out at this distance was that they had their back to us, so they hadn't seen us yet. I stopped walking and put my hand on Henry's shoulder to stop him too. I looked him in the eyes put a finger to my lips and then gestured with my other hand for him to follow me behind a clump of trees. We turned around and nearly walked into Hook. "Oops." I exclaimed, I looked up and realised that I was standing just inches from Hook. I blushed as the memories of our time through the time portal came flooding back. Then suddenly, I snapped out of my daydream "Sorry," I said to Hook looking down and taking a step back as I realised I'd been staring into his eyes. Stop being stupid, Emma, I thought, you opened up to him when you were through the time portal, and what happened? He walked away. "Right," I said to Henry and Hook, "I'm going to confront this person to see if their friendly or doing all this with the intent to harm us. Hook, I want you to take Henry back I to town and get David and tell him where I am."
"But mom..."
"No Henry, you shouldn't even be hear now. I don't want you getting hurt."
"Well Swan, what if you get hurt, I'm just going to stay here with you, I think. you can make it back to town on your own, can't you mate?"
"I don't need you Hook." My words came out harsher than I meant, I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Please," I said in a softer tone, "take Henry back, take care of him."
"Alright, love" Hook gave me a lopsided smile, and I scolded myself for letting my heart flutter.
"Thank you" I said, I kissed Henry on the forehead and then watched the pair walk away until they were lost in the trees.
I sighed and turned around to head towards the mystery figure in the trees. I was glad that I didn't have to worry about anyone else. It was just me, me against whatever was threatening Storybrooke now. This was how I liked it, alone and peaceful. But I still had to deal with this crazy weather. Now I was closer I could see that it was a young woman, perhaps a few years younger than me, wearing a light blue, sparkling dress. Her white blond hair was tied in a plait and it hung over her shoulder as she was now kneeling on the floor, sobbing. I could tell that walking up to her and pointing a gun to her head wasn't the best policy so I alerted her to my presence whilst I was still a little way away. "Hello? Are you alright?" Her sobbing stopped and she looked up. Oh my gosh. I thought, its Elsa from Frozen. That's not a fairy tale, it's a film. How did she get hear? Elsa slowly stood up and looked at me. "Hi." She said shyly, with a watery smile. "I'm-"
"Elsa, I know." I said with a smile. "How did you get here?" I asked voicing my earlier thought.
"I was trapped in a vase in the Enchanted Forest, in Rumplstiltskin's vault. And then I was falling, and there was lots of colours and I landed hear. But I was so scared, I caused all this weather. I'm so sorry." She said with a sob.
"Can't you, you know stop the cold?"
"No." She wailed, "Only my sister could help me control my powers and now she is gone." Anger suddenly filled her voice and ice shot out of her hands. Luckily they were pointed at the floor.
"Emma!"
I turned around hoping to see David but instead it was Hook.
"I told you to leave." I shot him a glare. He ignored my look and walked towards Elsa. "Alright there," he said with a smile. But Elsa looked far from comforted, in fact, she looked enraged.
"You!!" She screamed, "Get away from me!!" I took a step closer. "Get away!!" As Elsa screamed I heard someone yelling and in the split second between Elsa raising her hands and firing her deadly ice, Henry was between me and Elsa. The ice struck him and he fell to the floor in a heap. Elsa, terrified by what she had just done fled into the forest, leaving a trail of ice behind her.
I kneeled down next to Henry and stroked his hair, "Henry?" I said biting back a sob. He didn't respond so I put my arm under his knees and the other on his back and lifted him as if he were a small child.
"Emma, let me." Hook offered, stepping forward.
"No!" I shouted. "This is your fault, pirate. I told you that I didn't want you but you still had to come. And now look what you did." I was sobbing openly now. David was running towards us and he took hold of Henry before I collapsed. "This is all your fault." I spat at Hook. And me and David, carrying Henry, walked away, leaving Hook devastated in the middle of the forest.

I'm Better Alone. (OUAT CaptainSwan) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें