Chapter Eight

Hook

"Swan!" I yelled as I watched the ice wall collapse in on itself. "No." I whisper to myself, I wasn't about to lose someone else that I loved, I brought my arm back and slammed it with as much force as I could against the ice. "Hook?" David came round the corner of the ice wall. "What are you doing hear, pirate? Did you cause this?"
"Do I look like I have magical ice powers?" I said scathingly. I turned away from the prince and started hitting my hook against the ice trying to make a crack or hole or anything. "Hook, stop." I ignored David and carried on attacking the wall. "Swan." I shouted. "Swan!"
"Hook, stop!" David grabbed my arm, "You're not helping." He pushed me away from the wall.
"Oi, mate." I stood close to David, trying to intimidate him, "Don't talk to me like I'm nothing but a pirate or I might stick my hook someplace else."
"Yeah," David said with mock disbelief, "I'd like to see you try. Why are you even here pirate?"
"I'm here for Emma so if you could just, back off." I said, irritated by his aggressions towards me when Emma was stuck under a massive pile of ice. "We need Rumplestiltskin." I said.
"No he and Belle are on their 'honeymoon', their not helping anyone."
"Ok what about Regina, she can help us."
"Do you think she will when you brought back her true love's wife?"
"What are you talking about? Do you want to get Emma out of not?!" I started hitting the wall again, I must break through at some point.
"Hook! Don't you dare start acting like you care for Emma. I am her father. I'm just trying to be logical here." I turned to him, that was it, is had enough 'Prince Charming', and brought my hook back to hit him when I felt something drop onto my head.
The ice wall was being pushed back up, and huge chunks of ice were falling down.
"Watch out!" I yelled as I grabbed David and moved him out of the way. I huge lump of ice, a meter across, crashed into the ground where David was standing just a moment earlier.
"Thanks." David said reluctantly, but also with a little surprise in his voice.
"You're welcome, mate."
The ice stopped falling as suddenly as it started and the wall was now a dome of shiny, reflective, blue ice.
"Woah." I stepped back in amazement, craning my head back to try and see the full height of the dome.
"Hello," a voice, both David and I spun around to find the source. "Hello, are you still out there? Emma's friends?" It was Elsa inside this massive dome. She must have used her magic to save herself. I ran to the wall of the dome.
"Is Emma there? Is she alright?"
"Yes, I'm here, I'm fine." Emma's voice came, muffled, through the ice. "Bit chilly through," I could hear her smiling and couldn't help but smile at her positive attitude in this dire situation.
"Can you melt you're ice Elsa? Can you get yourself out?" David called through the ice. I rolled my eyes,
"Don't you think they would have tried that, mate?"
"No," Elsa called, "I can't control it." I raised my eyebrows at David. Pompous prince, I thought, thinks he knows everything.
"Emma!" I called, "You can do this!"
"What?!" A disbelieving shout came from inside the dome.
"Come on, Swan. You can do this. You have to believe."
"Ok, let's give this a go."