Chapter Sixteen

HOOK
I stepped into the diner to find Elsa hugging another girl in the middle of the room, with Emma and David watching from the side. I turned around to walk out again, feeling out of place in this situation. I was walking away from Granny's when I heard a shout from behind me.
"Hook! Wait!"
I turned to see Emma running towards me with a huge grin on her face, I couldn't help but smilie too.
"I'm sorry." She said, stopping inches from me, "You were telling the truth, someone had cursed Elsa, giving her fake memories, you didn't do anything."
Before I could say anything in reply Emma hugged me! I was too surprised to react at first but I quickly recovered and pulled her close to me. Too soon Emma pulled away. "Anyway..." She said colour flooding to her cheeks, "We found Elsa's sister." She said brightly, I couldn't stop smiling at her. "What are you smiling at." She said in a jokingly annoyed voice.
"You." I said simply.
"You!" Someone shouted behind us.
Emma spun around before I could kiss her. Elsa came storming out of the diner. "You, and you!" She looked between me and Emma, betrayal written across her face.
"Elsa, listen to me." Emma pleaded.
"No! I don't want to here anything you have to say."
A ginger haired girl came running out of the diner, I assumed it to be Elsa's sister. "Elsa please listen to me," Her sister caught her arm as she pleaded, "He hasn't done anything, you've been-"
"So even you don't believe me?" Tears froze as they slid down Elsa's face.
"Look darlin'," I said stepping forward, "I have never seen you before in my life, so..." As soon as I said it I knew it was to wrong thing to say.
"How dare you!" Elsa screamed. She stamped her foot on the ground and ice cages formed around Emma and Anna.
"Let them go!" I yelled.
"No! Not until you pay for what you did!"
"But I haven't done anything to you!"
"You broke my heart." And with that Elsa pushed two hands towards me and ice hit me squarely in the chest. I collapsed to he ground. The last thing I saw was Emma burst free from her ice cage using her own magic and running towards me.
"Hook!"
And then... Nothing.