Chapter Eleven

EMMA
When I woke again Hook was still there holding my hand, dozing in the chair. I tried to remove my hand from his clutch to get some water but as soon as I removed my hand from his he jolted awake. "Swan." He exclaimed,looking around frantically. I laughed at his reaction, "Hello sleepy head." Hook have me a lopsided smile that made my heart flutter. What's happening to me! I quickly pulled my hand out if his. Did my head trauma make me go crazy or something?! I thought of what happened before I fell asleep and felt my cheeks getting red. "Swan?" Hook looked into my eyes and I could see the confusion in his. Luckily, I was saved from having to give an awkward explanation by a knock on the door.
Doctor Whale walked in, "Good Morning, Miss Swan." He said brightly.
"What, it's morning."
"Yes you were quite tired, you slept right through."
I shot a disbelieving look at Hook, but he just shrugged. "I better go." he said quickly and sped out the door before u could say anything. I shook my head to clear it, what is going on? "So..." I said turning to Doctor Whale, "Can I leave now?"
Whale chuckled, "We just need to do some last minute checks, and then we can send you home." He smiled gently at me and walked from the room. Just as the door closed behind the doctor, it flew open again and Regina strutted in.
"Hello Miss Swan, I thought we could have a chat." Regina smiled cruelly. I shot forward to try and hit the emergency button on the end of my bed. "I don't think so Miss Swan." I was frozen, only able to move my eyes. "I don't really want anyone interrupting." Regina sat on the end of my bed and turn to face me. "Unfortunately for you, you're family has screwed me over one too many times. You 'Charming's' always seem to ruin my happy ending. And," Regina went in inspecting her nails, "I wasn't going to do anything because if Henry, but... I've found a way to ruin you and your happy endings without Henry finding out." Regina smiled down at me, vulnerable in my frozen state. "I have a curse that will cause everyone you love to die or be taken from you, and it will always be your fault." Regina cackled. "So... this is my gift to you, a warning, mess with my happiness one more time and no more happy endings for little Emma." Regina got up and walked to the centre of the room, "And if you tell Henry, or anyone for that matter... well, I think you know what happens." She laughed maniacally. "I hope to see you soon Miss Swan." And with that Regina disappeared into a cloud of purple smoke, leaving nothing but her laughter and threats ringing in my ears.