chapter-1

Morning 5.30 :

Listening the alarm sound again ,my hands automatically went to my favorite snooze button;

I turned and slept on the other side of bed not facing the alarm..!

Suddenly a realization that today is exam hit and next momemt i am up..
Ouch! Its hurting!!!
Uff i jerked up again...resulted in neck twisting..!
Rubbing my eyes i saw time which is 5.34 .

Opening my eyes wide open trying to digest the fact that i have been snoozing the alarm for 1 hour!
With out thinking any thing i was about to rush to wash room but stopped seeing my frnds sleeping like no tommorrow peacefully ;

Suddenly my alarm hit again:
Oh god ! I forgot! I went and stopped it with all my anger .
Angry for disturbing my sleep and angry for not disturbing my frnds sleep!
oo look at them even after these sounds theybare sleeping peacefully ...

Suddenly my mind mocked u stupid they finished reading ...its u who is left!
Yeah...my mind is right...they are night owls they can read all nights..but me i am neither night owl nor morning bird!
I will read generaĺly before hand only,so wont cause that problem but wierdedt thing is if i dont revise on day of exam i will forget.
Pity me!
My mind: if u dont go now...seriously in lab u will be pitied!

I ran to washroom to quickly splash water on my face...and came to study the boring engineering workshop lab manual.
I opened that book which is neatly labelled with my name sonakshi and my year of study 1/4 btech,eee.

After reading some time...just recalling the procedures of how they should be done...i closed the book and saw them still sleeping.
I took my pillow and thrown at the girl sleeping near to my table.
Aaa...! U sona!
I expected she will get up...but she took the pillow between her arms ..cuddling it she slept..!
Aish ...these girl!

I got up..went to washroom to bath and change..
Usually i will bath early in mornings i mean at 7 am mostly so that no onw will be there..by 7.30 it will again become like market, but not that crowdy since no one will bath mrngs at hostel mostly..!

While i was coming back to room...i heard my name yelled from my room and i ran there to sèe 3 of them rushing out to get ready.

Sona! Wy dont u get us up! Yelled my frnd anju( anjana) on whom i thrown pilllow.

Oh...right Anju...some one was so busy in cuddling the thrown pillow wat can i do!? I said shrugging off my shoulder

Oh that's u a..! I thought ...anju stopped

U thought it was goutham a!? My frnd puji (pujitha) said smilingly

Ha..i thought.it was gout..wait..wat..no!? U idiot..!

They both started fighting...coming on both sides of me and squeezing me like teddy bear..!

I smiled at them ..goutham is anjana's cousin with whom she is in relationship , he is currently in bds fourth year in our college only.

Stop it yaar...look how u are squeexing her...sindhu came in between as savior pulling me from them...!

They both continued their fight..

"Exam guys" i said one word..they both stopped fighting and next moment ran to get ready..
I smiled...bcz i know this will work..

Like i have morning revise habit..they have habit to revise till they go into lab or exam hall...!

But i cant do that bcz i will forget everything i read before and i will only remember the lines that i read before going to exam hall so i wont do that work..!