chapter 22

Rohit sleeping in sona's room:

Hearing the sounds his deep slumber gets disturbed..he drifts on the bed and unable to get up he slides to other side of bed...he feels his muscles got stiffened...and thinks might be affect of sleepless nights since 2 days..!

He soon dozzes to sleep again...but with continous calls he lifts the phone and the words of karthik make him and his sleep go off in a giffy.

Tmr he needs to go to hospital as tat dr.sen paged every intern of the batch to be present.!

Damm....whole plan got disturbed..!

He needs to go to home to have some signs too..but now it seems almost impossible.

Though he understood a bit that she is not tat happy here by the way she is silent...he thinks asking her to leave early from here is not ideal...!

May be i will alone go to home at night then to clg tmr mrng...if she wanna stay here.

Any way let her decide..but will she..!?

The Queen of silence...!

By the way where is she..!? Oh god..i slept like a log occupying whole bed..where she would be struggling with her toe..He notices the clothes from bag scattered down..and hears the sounds from living room...

Wats happening there...he comes hurriedly and get freezed sees her in a crying mess sitting on floor almost lifelessly and everyone gossiping something no....no taunting her.

"Wats happening sonakshi!?"

As expected her silence is response again...but He is getting get a glimpse on wat happened seeeing her holding leg...and their taunts.

Is she mad or idiot...! I told her thousand times not to wear them...!

Doesnt she even care or atleast consider my words..!?

Suddenly i heard her aunty taunt..
Yup her aunty is right...she doesnt care me my and my words..!

"Wat u said is absolutely right aunty" escaped his mouth..and sees her looking at him with shocking expression.

S.mom: Arey rohit beta..u got up a....! plz have a seat..!

S.aunty: Sona..go get coffee for rohit.

Rohit: Are they her family for real!?
she is crying like any in pain..and they are bothering about hospitality..!

Seeing her trying to get up...his anger hits peakss...

He goes and pulls her hand: first answer my question...wats happening..!?

Her being silent is just adding fuel to his fire.

He yells on top of his voice.. making everyone silent at go...!

For god sake break this silence and speak out
Wats happening sonakshi...!??

She freezes in seeing the extent of his anger...and tries hard to frame words...but she can feel the words stucking on her throat..!

Rohit: u know wat this silence itself made u to go through wat u are gling through tdy...!!!

Rohit: i told u na..no no i warned you not to wear them till i say...i even threatened you it could be as dangerous as it would lead to cutting of toe itself..!

Why the hell u rewore them..!?

Sona just her head down unable to face him..and everyone just stands silent seeing this side of rohit..which they least expected..!