chapter 8

Nov 24th 5.am.

sona's pov:

I got up...unable to sleep any more..actually pretend to...hardly i am able to sleep for an hr...bcz of nervousness and bcz of mind mocking in its own way..about how its gonna be from now.

I came out and saw...many close family members coming home...though it is decided in a day..how they managed to come i thought...!

Actually they are all my close family i.e. brothers and sisters of my parents..and their family. i am not so comfortable among people...somewhere i will be over conscious on wat they think about me...and bcz everytime..they just mock at me ..my personality ...and all..!

"See...from now..u have to change ...wake early and do all the things that ur husband want..."my dads sister told ..precisely tulsi aunty.

I shrugged off and thought atleast today i shouldnt get affected by anyones words.

I saw my mobile still anju is offline....may be enjoying her self out i thought...and kept it aside.

Soon everyone came and applied tumeric on me...and then they kept a filter from there they poured water  it was fun actually.

I dried my hair...and got ready in saree, it is the first function they do...i.e.making bride followed by a puja to gowri devi.

It was around 10 am..i saw two of  my cosuins i.e aunt's daughters neetu and siya came out rubbing their eyes..! Mom...milk! They are shouting..!

I sighed they also came..a! I mean they never talk to me nor look at me..even if tbey did..they end up in  making me feel worst about myself...they had huge belief that even to talk i am unfit with them.but they attending to my mrg omg..its a miracle..i thought.

"Sona...wy are u standing...come...here" my mom said.

"Haa..haa come.here ..we dont have time..have some design quickly..bcz it has to get some color atleast...anyhow  marriage is a rush" My aunty mocked again.

True genes of my grandpa..i thought.

I sat there and a lady came to apply mehandi...i selected a simple design...i like simple stuff...but she said it wont suit for wedding ..she showed me one...i nodded and she started applying the design.

I saw my cousins coming out getting ready... seeing design they shrugged off..!

"Is it not nice ?"that lady asked them.

"Design is ok...but that wont suit her..." they said sarcastically.

No..no she has got great hands... i am sure she look stunning with this mehandi "the mehandi designer told..smiling at me..i know she did to make me feel lighter.

"Wat ever and however it looks....she is marrying any how..actually for ramya..im so happy now..and relieved , i thought how my brother will manage sona wedding..bcz of the way she is...must say lucky ha..u !
My aunty said in loud voice.

I looked at her in shock...i mean not for wat she said..bcz i knew she and her daughters have only one task to mock me...but this time rather than angry she is jealous..but jealous of wat i thought!

Soon the design got completed...and they came pulled me to side to get design for them.They selected such hefty designs as if it is their mrg...and soon started taking selfies...with out involving me at all..!

I miss my frnds now ...anju the most i thought, i saw my mom,grandmom busy in proceedings and same as my father and grandpa.

I heard their two whispers...!" Who is marrying her..i mean ,i came just to see him...that guy pity him" neetu said to siya and other cousins.