chapter 17

Mrng:

Sona:

I got up having a full on fresh wibes for this first day of 2nd semister...ofc back of mind always there will be that story running..even if i want to ignore..my wedding chain..and the pain of toe rings... make me never ever ignore the fact that i am hitched.

Wy the toe rings are paining...i see them becoming little stiff these days...!

Suddenly a notification popped up from mumma..!

Happy first day of second sem sona beta...!

I smiled....quickly replied with emoji...! She is my gf..bf everything now...as i have no convo with my husband, the only positive thing that i got from this mrg is her. Sigh...!

I ignored and went to get ready...wearing socks is a big headache...but i should.

We went to college..and we came in afternoon itself...bunking the later part...!

Who would attend the first day complete session....!

The most happiest day in entire sem would the day1...! But a bomb dropped was tmr is chemistry lab we have to go to mbbs dept.

Seeing my face...puji, anju said..!

Yr...sona...no worries ya...now even jiju is there na...!

Shhh....silently...i said.

Ya..rohit sir there na..she wishpered.

Mad..girl...u can tell rohit loud...jiju only silence..anju mockdd her...

Any way...they would have forgot ya...leave it...! Sindhu said..!

Omg...karthik sir words...are still ringing my ears...

Shut up...wat forgot ! They didnt and they wont... i told the words he told about juniors wen we are at home.. which made them also gulp..!

We made our way to tmr...we went in time so tat we can go with many...

Seriously wearing white coat and doing chemistry lab is diff feel..!

We played with chemicals...me anju in one batch, puji with a boy in our next batch..and sindhu with other girl .

The lab happened so funnily...We splattered chemiclas..on each other wen sir is away...the sipping of chemiclas wen taking by pipette...its just fun..!

Everything about tat lab is fun except..going to dept....!

But its good since no one interrupted..!

Hope all weeks remain same...i thought.

We went to library...just for time
Pass..actually speaking the library card should get fill na...atleast for once in sem..So..!
but i hate silence....we whispered and talked there..also....i remember library at our floor.

I miss mumma...pappa...home..!

Aish these toe rings...i called my mom and asked her..about toe rings..

My momm mocked...saying "dont dare to remove...we all are wearing its good for ur husband". its new na...it will get adjusted..!

I nodded and i slept.

Days are passing with routine...everything is just boring routine...going clg...coming back..writing records and manuals...eating...calling mom and mumma and sleeping...ofc thinking about him..

Day by day the rumorus on his girl frnds..every single detail is affecting me..i know it i am.already affected...but not letting it out.

We even are good at chem lab..so i am not tat afraid now...