chapter 19

Hearing to rohit words...puji wishpered anju..secret place of them!?

Anju: dont know ...even sona never said...

Puji: must be husband wife secret a!? She says smilingly..

Anju: shh....

They started chuckling forgetting the place and person with whom they are in...!

Seeing rohit cutting the call and clutching his head off they both composed.

Karthik: ro..wat u are gonna do!? in shift priya and rishi are there...we can manage inside or else we can go outside also...!

Rohit: lets see her situation first..and then decide...we will go to our student committe nss room no one except us can come there,were are keys..!?

Karthik: its in our room..i will get them.

Rohit: ok..we will be waiting for u at back door of it, u come from front.

Saying ok...done!Karthik runs to get keys.

Rohit sighs to them to follow him..an anger mixed with frustation is quite clearly visible in his face, seeing this the two follows him silently.

On the other hand...sona who is in shock least expecting his phone and frnds betrayl.

More than the pain of toe..its his cold voice and worry to face him ...his anger is making her shiver to core.

She wears socks with sindhu's help..as she cannot afford to go bare open..and started taking baby steps to down.

rohit's impatience is reaching peaks....he started taking breaths to control and try best not to show this mode to her who is already in pain nor to her frnds...!

Puji: where is sona..it seems jiju is hell angry...

Anju: hmmm...i just hope she comes quick...then everything will be fine..!

Sona: after walking the small distance seeming like kms i got glimpse of three...he standing near door..and tat stupids who betrayed me...are standing just seeing each other.

Sindhu: wat happened..wy u stopped suddenly..is it paining much!?

Sona: see those..idiots.. how they are are standing peacefully after making mess.

Sindhu: yaar....its for u only na...see how bad u are weeping in pain.

Sona: watever i dont talk with them u also dont...if u talk then see..

She chuckled saying ok...!

While they are chuckling..puji, anju came to her...saying thank god...u came... come..jiju is waiting.

Seeing no response from sona they sighs to sindhu who hints them with eyes only.

puji smiles and start pinching her cheeks says aww...cutie...angry a...!?

Sona: sindhu...tell them i am sona..not cutie..

Anju: see sona, we cant see u in pain..u are suffering alot..now dont waste time and come...

Sona: u know what sindhu...betraying at back and smiling in front became common these days..even frnds are doing tat...she says smirkingly.

Anju: sindhu tell that, some one who are hiding things from frnds dont have right to say any!

Sona: Shut up..that is different this is different...also he just dropped me there once...tats it...she said keeping the leg completely on ground in moment of heat and before she realise...the pain shook like any....making her flinch.