chap 20

Hi everyone...!!!

Firstly a big sorry for not updating these days and going on long break with out even informing prior...but trust me it was unpredeicted..!!!

From next time i will be careful atleast will inform before..if any unpredicted break happens..!!!

Thanks alot again for all the love and support and a big sorry for this break.

I will try my best to cover up this break with fast updates...!!

And haa...may be bcz of status quo, i couldnt write much in this update..plz bear with this...
Will update soon with new progressing update..!!!

Thanks and lots of love,
Aishu🥰.

‐--------‐-----------------------------------

Sona gets up feeling sharp pain in toes...seeing her bandaid displaced...she realises..its bcz of her own karanama...odd sleeping position of her's.

She starts to place bandaid properly to its place... and glances the two legs properly..

How artistically he bandaided them..just like toe rings..!

A smile crepts on her face thinking about him...and her thoughts shifts to night..his touch..his cold tone..the way he killed her with glare...the shiver that ran down her spine and the ticklichness she had when he holded her leg.

She knew how seduced she was with him around.

He is definetly going to be a great doctor..tat empathy he has...along with the skill.

Sona..sona..u are so lucky...jiju is so caring...her frnds words echoed her..

Yeah...he is caring ..but did he cared bcz he cares me as wife or as patient..!??

Sighing a huge sigh..She starts looking at window..keeping her face out...taking the warmth of sunlight...!!!

Watever reason might be..just bcz she doesnt drink butter milk .he took an effort to travel 10 km back and froth for getting juice..!!!

Sweet of him...

Split lersonaliry he is...

He is the one who makes her shiver woth fear with killing glare and same who softly cares her like amy..

Sweet and spicy he is..!!!

Lost in husbands thoughts a.!? She hears a voice and feels two hands wrappping on her arm.

She sees anju raising eye...with smile..ofc sarcastic..taunting..!

Puji: not lost...is there still..and will be there...in jiju's thoughts only..!

Sona: very funny...!

Puji: romantic...!

Sona: romantic..in wat way..!??

Anju: dont know ...but felt something romantic only..his glare..ur innocent looks..!

Puji: one thing ...must say...i loved the way jiju handled our sona...like a small kid listening to elders...

Repeat wat i said..! She mimiced him

Anju: i wont get down..till day after tmr..she mimiced her voice.

Saying this they broke into laughter...

Sona starts cursing herself for getting caught red handedly..and giving them a chance to pull her leg.