chapter 11

Rohit:

I generally hate tears...but seeing her now like this...i feel guilty..i mean bcz of me... may be bcz of this mrg she is crying now..leaving her family and everything and coming is not easy...tat too like this..i badly want to take her to embrace and wipe tears off...and gave her assurance that im here for her..!

But i stopped...bcz we dont have that communication..communication is too distant word...we atleast didnt have a word yet...!

I really want to ask..wy she married at this young age..and expalnation for her shocking look at edurukola! But stopping myself.

Sona: all the questions are making my head churn, leave it sona...dont think much..everything will go well i comforted myself.

A doubt popped up my brain...wy these seats are so comfortable...which car is this..i didnt saw this cosy interior ever..though we dont have car...i have seen with siya nad nitu's...they have swift dezire..and for tat...once i sat..and they warned me thousand times not to make it dirt..!

It is even more cosy than tat...!

what are all these..where we are going to...!? what his family is....ntg i know..!

By seeing them and this car..i can sense they have good lifestyle.

While i was in thoughts..car stopped..and we got down...i am in opposite side to gate..i saw a very huge apartment type place..which just made me blowm away.

Omg...is this where they live...!?

Its such huge one..and while i am coming to entrance from.back of car..i saw the symbol on car..mercedes...which left me in shock..!

I even never imagined myself to get seated in mercedes one day.
are they this rich..to afford mercedes..!?

Ofc..seeing the apartment it is quite evidable...i walked inside from main gate..still not able to believe.

Actually i am feeling confused...by looking at outside..it is seeming like an apartment...with huge area left infront...but no where i am seeing a basement or parking lot like aprtments..!

I saw aunty...coming from inside..and stopped us near entrance door..saying "welcome home"

I am able to glance a huge living hall...
This is where i realised...its home..actually..its their home..a mansion!

She gave aarati to us ..and after i pushed rice kalsam...i stepped inside...and rohit followed me.

"Welcome home...beta" i heard naren uncle words with smile..

Thanks unc..i stopped..and said..thanks pappa..!

I walked inside..there is a big place...with couches neatly placed i thouhht living room..but it was something like reception...followed by a a huge living room partioned by some antique wooden and glass may be for dining room i thought..and there are steps in middle as well as to one corner , there is lift beside one corner steps..!

All the whole 4 floors are theirs..omg..how many live here ...is their family a joint family!?

But i can see only mumma,pappa,rohti and dadi and some people with same color dress like uniform...may be!

I mean..its not anything to do with money...but i never expected they turning out to be this rich...i now get wy my aunt mocked on lifestyle...and wy she sounded jelaous..!

We did some rituals of their side...and all...then i found rohit missing..!

"Searching for rohit!? He is in dadi room...! "Mumma came and side hugged me.