Ch7-New Kids

It's Monday and there are 2 new kids that just moved here from Florida. They said they were good friends before and still are. The girls name was Lilly and the boys name was Nicky. When me and Clara walked into school we saw them, I only had one thought, I looked at her "we have to have them on out side before Dylan gets to them". James and Dylan also saw they from down the hallway, me and Clara started running and so did they. Thank goodness that Carlos was back from vacation and on our side, he went up to James and Dylan and started talking to them which slowed them down allowing me and Clara to swoop in and take them. Wow it really sounds like we are animals. "Hi my name is Ella and this is my friend Clara". "Hello my name is Lilly and this is Nicky my best friend", we smiled at them and Clara spoke "so do you have any friends so far?" they shook their heads no and then Nicky spoke "we were a little worried cause we didn't know anyone yet." I smiled then saw Carlos walking over to us and I also saw James getting really mad at how we won the new kids. "Hi I'm Carlos it's good to have another guy in the group" they looked confused "the three of us are kinda a group we are always together" they got happy "we have a group?" Lilly asked I nodded and she had a huge smile on her face. "ok so do you guys think of trying out for any sports?" Carlos asked "I wanna do cheer and he wants to do football" Lilly answer. I smiled at Clara "I'm head cheerleader and Clara is also on the team and she's really good" she simply smiled and got happy. "Cool another guy and a new teammate" Carlos said to him and they both high fived and smirked. "Ok well we should start to get to class" Nicky said to us "alright we'll see you guys at lunch" I told them and walked away. "How was vacation?" I asked Carlos, he nodded and said "good but I wish we went longer then a week". "Crap, I forgot my history book in my locker" he said and the three of us walked around the corner to his locker and saw Lilly's back against the wall and Dylan flirting with her. This asshole he kissed me TWICE and now he's flirting with Lilly ew, I'm not jealous I just feel bad for her.I walked over to them and took her arm and pulled her away "hey!" Dylan yells at me as we walk past him "Nope hands off" I yelled back at him "who was that he was cute" I glared at her "that's Dylan he is captain of the football team" I stopped and made sure he heard the next part "AND A MANWHORE" I turned around and he smiled and shook his head and walked off with James, another guy on the football team named Eddie, I knew him he was dating Sasha but this only started today and thank goodness it did cause last week she liked Dylan,Jessie and a girl who's on the cheer team but I can't remember her name... SAVANNA that's her name and the only reason I don't know that is because she's quite.

At lunch Lilly and Nicky sat with us. "Try outs after school for you guys!" I announced to our table. We are only in the 3 week of the season and since they were new here they get to try out cause they weren't here when try outs were going on. Lilly smiled at me and then looked past me at Dylan, "no" I said to her "what" she asked me "you can't like Dylan" Nicky looks at her and makes kissing sounds at her and she blushed a little i threw a french fry at both of them. "Who's Dylan" Nicky asked me and I said two words "football captain". He got nervous and I saw that "don't worry as long as you can play you'll get onto the team". He calmed down and started eating again. "why can't I like him" Lilly asked and Clara got annoyed and finally said "cause he's a jerk and a manwhore, do you wanna like someone who sleeps with everyone?" Lilly stopped and said "yeah your right that's pretty gross never mind my crush". Good everything thing is good now.

I took Lilly to the gym and sent up a mat. "Tumble" I said to her and with no problem she did a back handspring, she still looked nervous "what" I asked "is that good enough" she asked I shook my head and said "some people don't even have a back handspring" she nodes and we went back to lunch.