Ch11-Reverse

It's now Saturday and both football and cheerleading have practice. It's about 1 pm when I hear a car beep outside of my house, I rush to the window to see Dylan waiting in his car. I walk downstairs and I'm stopped by my parents, "where are you going?" My mom asks and I hear a knock at the door so I answer and Dylan walks in.
"Honey, there's something we need to tell you" my dad says
I nod my head and wait
"I'm having another baby" were the words my mom said
My jaw drops and I started to smile and Dylan grabs my hand and said "wow big sis Ella" I nod happily, he smirks and kisses my cheek.
"We're going to the doctor while your at practice to see if it's a boy or girl" my dad says and I nod and leave with Dylan

I get in the car and he starts driving and smiling "what do you think it's gonna be" he asked "boy" I respond and he nodded and said "he'll be a football player" he was joking I assumed "how is a baby learn that" I asked and he made me a promise "when that baby learns to walk and talk i'll teach him" he looked me in the eyes and said "promise" I smiled and we arrived at the school.

Jessie saw me get out of his car and rolled her eyes and muttered the word "slut", Dylan put his arm me and we walked over to Jessie "I'm sorry but I'm not the one who sleeps with everyone" she looked mad and started to come at me and James came up behind her and pulled her away and Dylan held me back. "Ok bye" he said pecking my cheek and a loud group of gasps came from everyone on the team. He smirked and walked away, "ok let's go over the one man stunts for Friday" I announce and of course Jessie is my flyer. Ew. She walks over to me and she rolls her eyes and I yelled "5,6,7,8" and everyone went up. Jessie looked down at me and smirked then she fell on purpose. Her whole body landed on me and she got off of me and then as I tried to get up she started to kick me as I was down. Clara came over and threw Jessie off of me and then I heard "Oh my god...ELLA" it was Dylan, I watched him run across the field to me. I looked up and I really didn't want to but I started to cry. He picked me up and ran to his car and as we passed the field I saw Jessie with a new back spot, I rolled down the window and through my tears I said "your off the team". Her slick smirk went to a frown and she took her bow out of her hair and threw it on the ground and walked off the field.

At the hospital Dylan carried me in and started yelling, "come on she needs a doctor...QUICK please" his eyes tearing up. They came out with a stretcher and put me on it, as Dylan ran after and was stopped by a nurse. I heard her quite words "Im sorry but you can't go with her" she said to him "what, I have to, I can't let her go,I need to go with her" he said "I'm sorry" she said to him getting more quite as I got farther away. "THIS IS BULLSHIT...ELLA" he was yelling and I now i heard him crying and I turned back to see the nurse hugging him and he is crying into her shoulder. "Go tell him that I'll be okay" I told one of the nurses and she quickly left and walked to him. He nodded and sat in the waiting room, "I'm waiting for her" were the last words I heard before I was too far away to hear. "She's bleeding a lot we need to stop it" the doctor says to another one as they lifted my top half way to put on bandages. "I'm ok" "I'm-" I don't finish my sentence because I pass out.