Ch3-Clara's boyfriend

On Friday my older brother decided to come down from college to spend time with me and my family. My brother, Anthony was a senior when I was a sophomore. Even though he isn't in the school anymore he was still super over protective of me and the whole 'dating' thing. When he was in my school we was captain of the football team which Dylan now took. "Hey brat what's up?" he asked me as he hugged me when we came in. "Good,loser what's up with you?" I asked him hugging him back. He went to go see the rest of my family in the kitchen then pulled me into football talk "who's the new captain?" he asked I gave him a disgusted look and said "Dylan Johnson" I replied under my breath. "Ok good at least it's someone who knows how to play" he said taking pride in MY school's football team. I looked around the table and nobody said anything but we just smiled at each then I finally said "cheer has been going great too! thanks for asking" I said rolling my eyes at him. "sorry kid I forgot you still did that!" I looked at him with my eyes wide open "it's only been my life for 10 years!" I told him sarcastically. I rolled my eyes then heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it and when I did Clara was standing there really excited about something. "why are you so happy?" I asked her. She squealed and said "I got a boyfriend" I looked at her but I'm not sure how happy I looked. I was really happy for her but I didn't show it. I grabbed her hand and went up into my room. "who is it" I asked her she smiled and said "Adam" I wasn't shocked I mean he was a football player and she was a cheerleader it was bound to happen. "you should get a boyfriend" she said to me and I started blankly at her "I'm waiting for someone to ask me" I worded that wrong cause in her mind that means I had a crush. "WHO" she asked and I simply said "whoever I can get". "What are you looking for" she asked I said one thing "football player".