Ch13-Ron problems

It's only Thursday and school is almost over. And later tonight Dylan and I are going to sit on the football field and watch the stars. I know it sounds stupid but he really wants to do this before the game tomorrow.

The last bell rings and me, Lilly, Clara, Nicky and Carlos jump into my car to go to my house. We go to my house a lot just to study or watch movies or anything really anything.
When we get to my house I see someone I didn't think I would. "Anthony!" I yell before running into his arms. He picks me up and spins me around. Anthony and Carlos were really close considering they were both on the football team. Anthony and him high fives and then he hugged Clara, and I introduced him to Nicky and Lilly. "Anthony this is Nicky who is on the football team and this is Lilly who is in the cheerleading team with us" I said pointing to Clara. Lilly smiled when she looked at Anthony and he smiled too. Woah my best friend and my brother were falling for each other, am I happy or not? Carlos clapped his hands, "snap out of it" he said laughing at them. "I trust you have been protecting my sister" Anthony says to Carlos, "got her out of a fight and took her to the nurse". Anthony smiled "fight?" He asked I rolled my eyes, "bye" I said walking away with my friends behind.

We walked upstairs into my room and I slapped Carlos' arm playfully, "what was that? Nobody should have known about that fight" I said to him and he laughed "be proud, you beat the shit out of her" he said and I laughed when I got a text. I looked to my phone and read:
Hey babe, just know that the game is tomorrow and tonight is you last chance to kiss me before I hurt and expose your secret to you friends and Dylan. Your football field tonight at 7 see you there-- Ron
When I saw it my heart raced and I was more concerned to think my friends would see it. "who texted you?" Nicky asked, wondering why I was so nervous. I looked out the window to see that it was getting darker and the time was 5:47, I needed to go meet Dylan. "I'm sorry guys, but you need to go. I forgot that I have to go out", they gave me sad looks before walking out. Clara stayed a little longer, she wanted to know something. I was picking out new clothes cause I wasn't going in school clothes. I had on black shorts and a tank top with cherries on it and I just let my brown curls down. Clara stared at me, "where are you going? Are you meeting someone" she asks, then a questioning look ran across her face. "Dylan!are you seeing Dylan?" She asked, I was nervous. "No I just have to go somewhere with Anthony" I lied and she nodded.

She left and about 20 minutes later Dylan pulls into my driveway. I hear a knock on the door, but I also hear someone open it. Anthony. "Dylan, I think you have the wrong house. Unless your here for me." Anthony said to Dylan, I ran over and pushed him away. Dylan and Anthony were always really good friends. It's just that Anthony knows how Dylan is a 'heartbreaker' and he's nervous for me. "Bye!" I yell and walk out, slamming the door behind me. Dylan pulls out of the driveway, "I thought your brother was gonna kill me" he said to me "please, Anthony would never hurt someone who has been on the same team with him" I say to him to make sure he's not nervous. We come to a traffic light and he looked at me and smiled, "what-" he cut me off by kissing me, "go, later" I said pointing to the green light. He continued driving until we were at the school, when we got out of the car someone was standing on the field. Dylan held my hand and we walked onto the field to see Ron, this was not going to be good. Ron started to clap "you came, but you brought protection" He said, Dylan looked at me "what's he talking about?" Before I could say anything Ron pulled me over to where he was standing and put his arm around me, "tell him, tell him our deal, tell him our secret, and don't be afraid to tell him what you have to do" he was yelling at me. " Dylan-" I say but I'm cut off when Ron kisses me, I try to pull away but he won't let me go. Finally Ron let go of me and through me to the ground, I watched as Dylan punched Ron in the face. Ron punched back and it went from there. They didn't stop until they were on the ground, I was crying because Ron had this planned. He wasn't going to hurt him on the field, he was going to hurt him here after he kissed me. Soon Lindsay showed up, Lindsay is Dylan's sister who is a year older then us. She was on the ground next to mean holding me to make sure I was okay. "Stop!" I yelled as Lindsay got up and tried to call Dylan's parents. They stood up and I hugged Dylan so that he wouldn't go back to Ron, "tell him, tell him how you love him. Tell him that the deal was to kiss me so that I didn't hurt him again" he said and everything got quite.

I looked up at Dylan while still hugging him.
"Dylan, I love you" I said through tears. He wiped my eyes with him thumbs, "I love you too" he said. He picked me and I wrapped legs around him, he kissed me as I watched Ron leave the field and I watched Lindsay smile and walk to her car.
Dylan Johnson is officially mine.