Ch12-Waking up

I wake up to see Dylan sitting in a chair next to me. He saw my eyes open and he jumped up, "hi, how are you feeling" he asks me, "Fine" i say shrugging my shoulders. He smiles and I raise my eyebrow and he speaks softly "the necklace" I look down and smile "I haven't taken it off since you have it to me" I told him. I don't wanna be but I am so completely in love with him. He's a jerk when he wants to be but really he's sweet. I sit up and he leans in to kiss me. But Lilly and Clara come in the room, Lilly holding a teddy bear and Clara holding balloons. They were shocked to see Dylan was still there with me. "Why are you here" Clara asked and he answered "I drove her, I waited and now I'm seeing her" I laid back down and closed my eyes and all I heard was the sound of them fighting. "STOP" I yelled and they looked at me "stop. Why can't he be here? Why is it weird" I asked and they shrugged as Dylan started to smile. "and you, don't yell at them because they stopped by" he quickly stopped his smiling. I laid back down and watched all three of them leave when I yelled "Dylan" and they all turned to me. Then Clara and Lilly walked away and Dylan came back in the room and closed the door, he sat on the bed next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. He looked at he and leant in but I couldn't wait, I went right in and kissed him. We kissed there for a few minutes until we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled and my parents walked it, to see Dylan sitting in the corner of the room. They both said thank you to Dylan for driving me and making sure I was safe. I sat up and hugged them, "boy" my mom said to me, it took me a second to figure out what they meant when I remember. "your having a boy!!!" I said to them in excitement. Dylan walked over to me and hugged me "congrats big sister Ella" I smiled and leant in but I pushed him away and motioned to my parents, he simply nodded and walked back to the chair. "Wow Ella what a beautiful necklace, where did you get it" my mom asked me. I smiled and showed them the back of the necklace. They looked at each other and then to Dylan "your a nice kid Dylan, why don't you have a girlfriend" my dad asked him and my heart dropped into my stomach and I gave him a worried look because I'm wondering the same thing, why doesn't captain of the football team, hottest and most popular guy in school have a girlfriend. He looked at me and smirked "I don't know I guess because a lot of the girls are annoying and clingy, but there is one that's different from the rest". I never expected it, I never thought he'd do it.... he kissed me. My parents looked around trying to figure out what was going on but they couldn't find an answer cause I couldn't either. He broke the kiss and say back down with a huge smile on his face "we're very close friends" he explained to my parents "Dylan!!!" Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. "I'll be right back" he said and walked out. I stared at the door and my jaw dropped, how could he leave me in this situation. He came back to the room after about 20 minutes with a bouquet of flowers, a huge teddy bear and about 10 balloons. Dylan Johnson is the most confusing person on earth.