ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗002 ༉‧₊

• • •

• • •

"woah, woah, easy there bakubro!" a friendly voice spoke in surprise, grabbing the blonde and dragging him away from the front desk. the boy's appearance was slightly similar to mr. angry pomeranian's. captivating vermillion eyes, piercing red spiky hair, and shark-like teeth. the blonde rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked away from the situation—maybe it had happened several times with other customers; which honestly isn't much of a shock.

"heh, sorry about my friend over there...he has quite the anger issues if you ask me! anyways, my name is eijiro kirishima! what would you like to order today?" the redhead announced, taking over as counter attendant.

"we're not friends, dang it!" the blonde-haired boy yelled from the kitchen as the h/c girl gave an awkward chuckle. "yep, i...definitely get what you mean by that. could i please get an ice cream?" she asked with a smile as the redhead nodded his head in agreement to her order. "alright, would that be all?" he asked with curiosity in his voice as the greatful female nodded. "okay! one ice cream coming right up for..."

"y/n." she said finishing his sentence as he called for a certain blonde boy to get the order, while he took care of the other customers. "hey, bakugo. one ice cream for ms. y/n!" kirishima yelled to the stubborn boy as he growled—that bakugo guy really was something else...

***

"order for stupid y/n." he spoke angrily as he harshly slammed the ice cream on the counter—almost causing it to spill all over the place. this guy really was starting to get on her nerves, but she calmly just kept silent and grabbed the ice cream, grabbing a tissue to wipe off the drips that slowly fell down the side of the cup.

just then, she noticed she didn't have a spoon. looking around, she carefully scanned her surroundings to hopefully find one, but there was not a spoon in sight. in annoyance, she clicked her tongue. the girl had no choice but to go back to the aggravated pomeranian.

"um, excuse me."

just hearing that familiar voice caused the angry blonde to prepare his fists. clicking his tongue, he turned his head around to face y/n, putting on the most disgusted facial expression he could make. "what now, idiot?" he said with his arms crossed as the irritated girl heaved a long sigh. "can i have a spoon, please?" she said batting her eyelashes, giving him the pretty eyes as he gave her a hateful expression.

"get in line."

those words alone made y/n heat up with wrath, how badly she just wanted to swing her fist in his face, but she had to keep her composure. it was just a single spoon, goodness. she stuck her tongue out at him and sassily walked back to the line; while he silently fumed at her actions, because if he were to attack her...well, let's just say that wouldn't end too great. before she could make it into the long queue, a certain soft voice shouted, "h-hey! i can get that spoon for you!"

y/n quickly whipped her head around to see who had just said that, and lo and behold, a certain green-haired boy with freckles stood there holding a spoon, awkwardly waving as her eyes lit up in delight. she quickly walked back over to the counter and took the beloved spoon into her hand, jumping up and down excitedly like a puppy dog as people looked at her weirdly.

"thank you so much! you're an absolute angel...i swear, i thought i'd pass out." the exhausted girl said in relief as the greenette gave a light-hearted chuckle. "no problem. have a great day!" the boy said with a grin as y/n nodded and sprinted outside to go to a nice shaded area with trees, and hopefully a cool breeze was what she needed so badly.

finally, she found a nice bench under an oak tree. with a peaceful breeze blowing nonchalantly as she ate her satisfying treat—it instantly gave her a power boost. she was happy at the given moment...but she couldn't help but think about that enraged male. he couldn't seem to leave her thoughts, even if she tried to stop thinking about him. he would slowly trail back into her mind. "i guess he was a little attractive, but his personality is garbage and his screams are like stepping on legos..." she added, snapping herself out of her little daydream. what an interesting boy he was, indeed...

"i hadn't gotten his name...not that i wanted to, but still..." she muttered to herself, stirring the ice cream in her cup like batter and letting out a small sigh. the sun's bright stinging rays were starting to get more intense, glaring into the e/c girl's eyeballs as she quickly shut them. it was about time for her to head home.

walking back to her car was an endless journey. it felt like ages traipsing on the hard pavement. it felt like hours, or maybe that was a bit too much of an exaggeration. with determination, y/n finally made it back to the car, and thankfully there was no more traffic, which relieved the girl's already stressed mood.

"thank goodness, now i can drive home peacefully and sleep..." she drowsily trailed off as she got inside her car and drove off into the distance.