ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗010 ༉‧₊

• • •

• • •

"could i please get a chocolate sundae?" requested the h/c-nette with a sarcastic smile on her face—trying to be as sweet as possible not to get onto the blonde's nerves. he could get mad over almost anything, just one slip up and she'd hear the same old familiar sound of yelling in her eardrums.

"whatever." bakugo grumbled.

as the blonde-haired male went over to the ice cream machine, kaminari slowly stood up from the floor, gripping onto the countertop to support his weight; his entire body wobbly shaking in the process. bakugo sure gave him a good smack on the head, and the intense impact on it wasn't going to recover anytime soon.

"hey, are you sure you're fine..?" y/n pried further, earning a nod from the yellow-haired boy. she felt that is was her fault for things ending up like this—maybe if she hadn't "flirted" back, the brute boy wouldn't have gotten as agitated as he did? but then again, why would bakugo have cared if they did or not?

oh, that's right.

their so-called cringy pick-up lines seemed to irritate the blonde, causing him to react in an aggressive manner. not like it was any different, the h/c-nette didn't even need to look twice to sense his rude personality. she could probably hear his screeching and screaming from miles away.

"...haha, don't worry about it. he's always like this so it's not like this is anything different." kaminari reassured, slightly relieving the anxiety that flowed like a river through y/n's veins. she was prone to overthinking a lot, and him saying that atleast gave her a bit of comfort.

"that's g-"

"hey, idiot. your ice cream." bakugo interrupted the girl's sentence by harshly smacking a cup on the counter—

with ice and whipped cream. he took the term ice cream way too literally.

fury started to burn up in the girl's heart down to her core, but she had to keep her composure...she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her upset. naturally, being calm was easy for her, but the level of pettiness this man had was starting to get on her nerves, latching onto them. twisting and tieing it into a jumbled mess that wouldn't be so easily resolved.

heaving a sigh, she looked at the ice and whipped cream, then back at his vermillion orbs. grabbing onto the cup, she yeeted it right into his face—dusting off her hands as everyone in the room stared at her in shock. a smug grin plastered onto her face as his eyes lit up in wrath.

"...YOU FLIPPING DAUGHTER OF A RAT!!" exclaimed the loud boy at the top of his lungs, a small hum escaped from the h/c girl's lips which riled up the blonde even more. their eyes met one another's, having an aggressive stare down as they glared at each other. it wasn't long until they were quickly interrupted by a panicked broccoli, rushing into the conflict.

"hey, hey!! kacchan, a-and you! please calm down...we don't want to make a scene, and-"

"SHUT UP YOU DANG NERD!!" and with that, the greenette quickly earned a bonk on the head from the spiky-haired male. causing the poor freckled boy to flinch in pain, rubbing his head as he furrowed his brows.

"NOW!! back to you—"

"yooo! woah guys, what's with all the commotion going on over here?" a certain redhead queried with a worried expression as his gaze quickly shifted over to a cranky blonde, whose appearance seemed to explain the entire scenario. he was practically covered from head to toe with a fluffy white substance, and a puddle of water beneath his feet as the shark boy stifled a laugh.

"what's so funny trashy hair!?" bakugo growled angrily as kirishima put a hand over his mouth to prevent any further laughter which was about to escape from his lips.

"pff- ahem...uh, bakubro, you should probably go get yourself cleaned up." he recommended as bakugo rose a brow quizzically, taking out his phone and checking himself on the camera. he looked absolutely ridiculous.

this only aggravated the male even more, his eyes narrowing as he clenched his fists. turning his attention over to a sarcastic y/n who rolled her eyes at him sassily.

"what? don't give me that expression angry boom boom man. besides, i think you look even more like your twin, a pomeranian, don't you think?" her remark made him burn up even more. his face practically as red as a tomato—he was about to swing his fist harder than ever before into her face—

"wAaiiiiiTtTtt-"

squeezing himself into the conversation, kaminari had seemed to calm down the storm which was about to begin. pulling out his phone from his pocket, with his lips agape, he awkwardly opened his mouth to speak.

"soo...uhm. your name's y/n, right?" asked the golden-haired male as the e/c girl nodded her head. "okay sooo...you seem like a pretty cool person. could i get your number??"

his request seemed to pique y/n's interest. she agreed with a smile, while she was about to speak, he others had also requested for it as well.

"hey, can i get your number too?"

"wait, me too, please!!"

a group of mcdonald's workers gathered around the surprised female as she became slightly overwhelmed with all the different colored irises eyeballing at her. she most definitely wasn't expecting all the focus to be turned onto her, being the center of attention wasn't really her thing. but she hesitantly agreed into giving them her number since their auras seemed friendly enough, and not like a creepy old man's.

"...uh, sure!"

reciting to them her number word by word as they all excitedly typed it onto their devices—a certain angry blonde menacingly glared daggers into them. he was beyond infuriated. the anger rising as his face turned different hues of red.

"flipping dang extras..." mumbling under his breath, a spiky red haired male happily approached him.

"heyo, bakugo! are you not gonna get her nu-"

"OF COURSE NOT, STUPID TRASHY HAIR!!"the blonde yelled at the top of his lungs, fuming as he stomped away outraged—all the people shifting their attention over to him as a h/c girl gave a sly smirk.

"let the games begin, bakugo katsuki."