ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗003 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

fiddling with the keys, the h/c girl had finally unlocked the door. she kicked off her shoes, not caring if they weren't tidy, messy, or if anyone tripped over them; that wasn't her main concern right now, running over to the beloved couch, the girl flopped on it and nestled her face into it. wrapping herself burrito style in a warm cozy blanket and grabbing the remote to turn on the tv. the curiosity got the best of her, and she wanted to know what was going on recently in this chaotic world.

going through the shows, there seemed to be nothing that intrigued her. she continuously clicked the change shows button, until something caught her eye. she couldn't believe it, on the tv, a certain explosive pomeranian showed up; it was him, the angry guy she had met at mcdonald's. he seemed to be in an interview of a cooking show—his eyes were as furious as ever, and a name at the left side of the screen, which read: bakugo katsuki.

"...so that's his name." y/n muttered under her breath, looking attentively at the screen; curious on what else was about to unfold before her eyes. "so, bakugo. what to you have to say to all the people watching at home?" the interviewer asked as the blonde boy looked directly at the camera with his intense gaze, making y/n flinch in shock.

"i'm gonna be the number one chef!!" he shouted confidently, making the lady sweatdrop as she awkwardly pulled the mike back. "alright, folk-"

the irritated girl instantly turned off the tv after hearing his prideful words—this bakugo katsuki guy was so full of himself. "such a narcissist..." she whispered as she turned the tv back on, switching the channels once more. it wasn't long till she slowly felt the overwhelming feeling of drowsiness wash over her, and she fell into a peaceful slumber.

***

"si...s"

"...sis."

"SIS!! GET YOUR BUM BUM UP!!"

a loud high-pitched voice screeched in her ears as she leaped up in shock, bouncing up and down on the couch as she grabbed the nearest pillow. her heartbeat raced faster than ever, looking around with eyes as wide as saucers—lo and behold, there stood her annoying younger brother, giggling in amusement at the priceless reaction she had planted on her face. heaving a sigh, she put her hand on her chest. inhaling and exhaling relieving herself from the shocking moment. "akio, i swear...you have three seconds to run..."

those words alone were enough to make the young boy waddle away in fear, but before he could get far, y/n grabbed him from behind and tickled him endlessly, making him laugh nonstop.

"bahaha! pfft—okay, okay! i'm sowwy!!"

"akio, don't scare your older sister like that!" a middle aged lady scolded the young boy, holding grocery bags in both her hands as y/n quickly rushed to help her mother. "hello, mom! how are you?" she said taking the grocery bags out her mother's hands and bringing them to the kitchen, with her mother sitting down on the chair.

"ah, a bit tired...but i'll be fine. would it be alright if you could help me with cooking and setting the dining table, dear?" she asked with a sweet smile planted on her calm face as y/n agreeably nodded her head. she knew how hard it had been for her mother since her dad was on a business trip, so this was the least she could do for her.

"sure thing, mom."

as they sat down on the dinner table, it was just like any other day. the loud happy chattering, and the pleasant and light-hearted conversations. mostly her little brother talking about his minecraft...that kid, he really was something else sometimes, but he's cute and funny. not to mention sweet. which makes him tolerable.

"y/n, how was your drive around the city today?" mother asked with curiosity as she let out a small sigh, burying her head in her arms as her brother looked at her concerned. "...the traffic was literally so baddd." y/n responded, dragging her speech at the end as her mom looked at her in pity. the first day of driving her new car around the gigantic city, and she ends up getting stuck in traffic...

"oh my, i'm so sorry about that honey. besides that though, did you enjoy?"

the moment those last three words came out of her mouth, a certain event flashed in her mind, but she shook it off and continued to eat her food, stuffing her face to the point she looked like a chipmunk

"mhmph—" she said nodding her head, giving a little thumbs up which made her mother chuckle in amusement. "well, that's lovely then. just make sure to be careful on the roads."

finally gulping, she gave a slight nod to the instruction, but she was only half listening...her brain was focusing on something—or rather someone else.