ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗007 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

taking walks in the park was one way the bakugo liked to relieve the himself from the stress of his overwhelming work after his shifts. with his earphones plugged into his phone, drowning himself in the music as he jogged. still paying attention to where he was going of course, knowing the blonde, he wasn't about to have one of those cliché scenes where someone bumps into another person and drops their books or whatever; he hated every single aspect of romance or anything that had to do with it.

taking a stop at the side and looking at his watch to see how many steps he got, his eyes gave a smug grin to the huge number that appeared on his screen. the arrogant boy then inhaled and exhaled the fresh air and flopped down on the sidewalk, burying his head in his arms as he huffed. thoughts began to flood his head. he wasn't getting them before because he was distracted, but now that he wasn't, some events from today started to replay in his mind—

"don't tell me...it's because of that y/n girl?"

"tch. dang it..." he muttered under his breath, staring at his hands as a he furrowed his eyebrows. his emotions were mixed up at the moment, he needed to distract himself some more. "ngh, forget it. ten more stinkin' laps." he shook his head, clenching his jaw. as he continuously ran around the city, bakugo's eyes landed upon his favorite restaurant. it was quite a small business, and he then quickly realized his stomach was empty. eyeing the building intently, he finally made the decision to go get some food.

entering the small shop, he was greeted with the welcoming atmosphere, smell of appetizing dishes, a noisy kitchen, and his old-time friend who worked there. "yo, bakugo! how you doin' dude?" the man beamed from behind the counter as the blonde gave him wave. "pretty good man, i must admit this summer job at mcdonald's is a pain in the butt." were the words which the blonde complained as his friend gave a light chuckle. "you're gonna order the usual, aren't ya?" he said cocking his head to the side with a smile as the blonde grinned back with a slight nod. "you bet."

the boy walked over to the kitchen as bakugo was left at the table alone with silence in the atmosphere besides the rowdy city outside. impatiently yet patiently waiting for his order, his eyes examined around the restaurant. whilst looking around, his eyes landed on a particular someone. his eyes straying away for a moment before he took several glances back. was he seeing correctly? there was absolutely no way...

y/n l/n.

anger began to rush through the explosive blonde's veins. she was sitting not too far from him, just a couple of tables away. two girls were accompanying her, a black-haired female with a ponytail and another purple-haired with earphones. quickly averting his eyes away—he tried his best to keep his composure...taking a couple of glances here and there, but the girl had noticed. her eyes landed right on his, locking eye contact with each other, but not in a romantic way...it was more like an aggressive eye staring contest as they glared at each other.

"hey, l/n...are you alright?" the black-haired female worriedly queried her friend as the h/c girl calmly nodded. "yes, yaomomo. just fine, please don't worry about it..."

tension started to build up in the air after that little encounter, and the two tried to disregard what had just happened and went back to their businesses. thankfully, breaking the awkward silence, bakugo's friend came back to his table with the food he had ordered.

"mind if i sit with you to chat for a bit?" the male questioned as the angry boy shook his head. "uh, nah. it's totally fine." bakugo reassured.

the two exchanged stories with each other—going about their lives with laughter here and there that echoed loudly, bouncing off the walls of the small restaurant. which disturbed a certain trio, but they discreetly ignored the noisy boys.

"hey, y/n. you've been looking a lot at that table," the purple-haired female said, motioning her head towards the rowdy boys, "is there something going on we don't know about?" the question caught the e/c girl off-guard, as she heaved a long sigh. "well, uh. okay, soo...jiro, yaomomo...before i tell you guys, promise you won't get mad?" the nervous girl questioned her friends as they rose a brow, looking at each other quizzically before making eye contact back to her, giving a slight nod.

"...alright, so that blonde guy with spiky hair over there was the rude person i met at mcdonald's. the one i was talking to you guys about." she said with an awkward expression, fiddling with the hem of her blouse as she anxiously anticipated for their response—slowly bringing her gaze back up to them, the two girls' faces were filled with shock. taking several glances at the haughty boy, then back to her.

"...WHAT!?"