ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗011 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

handing her mother the chocolate sundae she had ordered and doing her usual nighttime skincare routine, y/n arrived at her favorite spot in the whole wide world—her room. closing the door shut, the fatigued female landed face first on the bed as she tiredly groaned into the sheets of it. wearily turning around facing her back onto the bed as she stared at the ceiling in utter silence.

vivid scenarios filled her head as she looked at the plain ceiling as if it were a blank canvas. the endless possibilities similar to paintings as they drifted across her strange head. one of the imaginations she had mused about were those odd "strangers" that the dazed female had encountered.

it in fact, wasn't your everyday experience—not at all. a person wouldn't just take a glance at an absolute stranger and instantly their eyes would gleam ecstatically, like a lens of a camera flashing as if they had just witnessed or met a famous celebrity...it wasn't ordinary at all. she wasn't ungrateful for it though.

"am i really that seggsy?" pondered the befuddled young lady as she rolled over to her comfortable side. her tired eyelids gradually shutting until—

*BEEP!*

a sudden noise came from her phone, it's neon white flash blinding her eyes that had recently adjusted to the pitch-dark room. sneering with a sinister expression, she grabbed her phone from the bedside table—tightly gripping it. eyeing the messages notification which appeared on her phone, who could've been messaging her at this time?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

●●●●○ LTE       11:38 PM       ◧◫ ⚡︎

chaos at its finest 🤡✨>

you have been added to the group chat!

knock-off pikachu
ayo kiri did u steal my peetsa rollz!?!

i checked the fridge and saw that one was missing 👺👺‼️

no lying now...