ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗008 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

their reactions were something y/n wasn't expecting. in a swift motion, she put both of her hands over the girls' mouths to prevent them from shouting any further—some of the customers stared at the three females with a questionable expression. how embarrassing...thankfully, bakugo wasn't looking, otherwise that would've been even worse; the blonde was too caught up in his bro talk to have noticed.

"shhh, you guys are so loud." the flustered girl mentally face palmed. slowly removing her hands from over their mouths as the two females slowly processed the information the h/c girl had mentioned to them. "so, you're telling us...bakugo katsuki...works at mcdonald's?" the girl with earphones asked puzzled as y/n reassuringly nodded.

"yeah, he does-...wait, how do you know his name?" y/n inquired raising a brow. "he's kind of well-known on cooking show. although, i think he got kicked out or something." momo said, taking a sip of her green tea as the confused girl almost spat out her food. what in the world? how did things turn out to be this way...such an odd coincidence.

"...w-wha, i-"

"his attitude is rude all the time, but since he messed with my friend...i'm gonna beat him up." the earphone girl said with threat laced in her voice—standing up from her seat with confidence, and cracking her knuckles as y/n and momo sweatdropped. the black-haired female hastily grabbed the agitated girl's arm and pulled her back down as she flopped back onto her seat.

"yaomomoooo," jiro whined with annoyance in her tone of voice, "i gotta teach him a lesson for yelling and almost hurting y/n..!"

"jiro! violence isn't the answer...we will for sure be having a very serious conversation, though. i'll very gladly teach him a lesson." a shadow casted over the dark haired female's face as the e/c girl panicked. "no, no, guys there's really no need for that..." she reassured with a sheepish smile as the two girls looked at her dumbfounded.

"but y/n he literally-"

"it's alright, please don't worry about it." the h/c girl insisted to the purple-haired girl as she glanced over at the blonde boy quickly. "aha, anyways...change of topic, please..."

after quite some time, the two males were still at it. talking to each other and laughing their hearts out. "ha...nice one bakugo. ah, almost forgot to ask. hope ya don't mind, but what do you plan to do for a living in the future?" the question made bakugo think for a bit—before finally saying, "tch. not quite sure yet...maybe i'll run my own business." the blonde responded as the male nodded in understanding.

"cool, cool. i bet you'd do really good at that since your cooking skills are pretty good." his friend complimented as he gave a proud expression, one y/n wanted to wipe off his face so badly. "ha, of course. i'm good at every single dang thing." the prideful blonde boasted as a certain girl stifled a laugh, causing him to avert his eyes to her direction, giving a death stare as y/n rolled her eyes at him annoyed.

"sounds like you, bakugo. why do you keep looking there by the way? is something going on?" the male queried as the blonde kept quiet. "it's...tch. it's nothing, anyways..." the explosive boy trailed off, continuing his conversation with his friend before a loud shout was heard from the kitchen, startling the male as he sweatdropped nervously standing up from his seat.

"uhhh, i gotta get going now. boss seems to be really mad, it was nice talking to you, bro!" the male exclaimed, bowing his head down apologetically and rushing through the double doors which swung back and forth from the sudden harsh shove.

"yeah, nice talking to you too." the blonde sighed as he relaxed into his seat, enjoying his food peacefully...

or so he thought.

his eyes glanced over to his side, landing on the three girls who were walking past his table—two which glared at him like wild creatures, and a h/c girl which trailed along behind them, completely ignoring him which made him roll his eyes and focus back on his food.

"flippin' extras..." he muttered under his breath mockingly.