ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗013 ༉‧₊

soaking wet, practically drenched in toilet water, sat two childish boys on a pristine leather couch. both wrapped in fluffy towels as they looked down at the floor beneath them; needless to say they were embarrassed by their actions...on the verge of tears, even.

slowly but surely turning around on the revolving chair sat the manager, mrs. mitsuki bakugo. facing the boys, she had a face of disapproval on her stunning features—the chandelier lights shone against her face. as she tilted her head slightly down, it casted a shadow over her. that face definitely caused the duo to sweat way more than they already were. how intimidating yet elegant she was.

"so, kirishima and kaminari, mind explaining to me as to why you had fell into a toilet?" mrs. bakugo strictly asked as they both pitifully lowered their heads. not even daring to take a peak at her reaction.

the flooding of silence creeping in the room was beginning to become overwhelming. in fact, it was so much that it was whirling up the middle-aged woman's emotions into a violent tornado. one that wasn't going to be calmed down very easily.

"i said, explain." she spoke, her tone getting sharper by the second with venom laced in her voice; it made the boys feel something. she was giving mommy- i mean she was radiating an authoritative aura.

narrowing her eyes when she wasn't met with an answer, she raised her voice, "i said..."
.
.
.
.
.
"EXPLAIN!!!"

her booming voice echoed across the room louder than ever as kaminari and kirishima trembled in their seats cowardly like they had gotten scolded by their mother. they had to speak fast before this situation would get even more serious than it was.

"y-yeah!..sssorry..." kaminari managed to squeak out.

"...okay, so about the mess we created...we're...sorry about that. i-it wasn't very manly, it wasn't supposed to turn out like that!!"

eyeing the boys up and down with a stoic expression, mrs. bakugo tapped her foot on the floor.

"i asked you to explain, not to apologize," she responded with a facepalm.

the two boys looked at each other worriedly as they sighed, kaminari then took a deep breath, explaining, "okay, sooooo...basically...uh...weee...sorta...annoyed your son...aandd...he chased us around the restaurant...a-andddd we ended up going inside the bathroom and-"

kirishima lightly smacked kaminari's head, causing him to flinch.

"OWW! KIRI!! I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN!" kaminari reasoned with a pout.

a sigh escaped mrs. bakugo's lips...this was getting absolutely nowhere. she finally gave in, taking a sip of her coffee and pointing towards the door.

"just...get out. do your job, and don't do whatever happened...again," was all she said.

"w-wait but-"

"leave." mrs. bakugo interrupted kirishima as he awkwardly grinned.

"o-okay! welp, thank youuu...we'll...be going now! bye mrs. swag-kugo! love ya!" kirishima yelled happily as he dragged a stunned kaminari out of the office, shutting the door. mrs. bakugo groaned as she rested her head on her palm.

"goodness...these kids..."
.
.
.
.
.
"WE'RE ALIVEEE!!" kaminari squealed, jumping around as kirishima slapped his hand over kaminari's mouth.

"yo! keep it down, pika-pika, people are staring at us weird..." kirishima hushed kaminari by slapping a hand over his mouth.

"mhhsbdjdbsjdbnsh-"

"HEY! idiots," bakugo growled as he stomped towards the frightened duo, which were nervously smiling back at him.

"h-heyyyy!! bakubrooo...wassupp..." kirishima trailed off as he held onto kaminari's arm, using his other arm to wave. "did'ya need something..?" asked the red-haired male.

bakugo grumbled as he walked away, leaving the two boys bewildered. "u-uhhh...okayyy...then. have a great d- WHOA!!" kirishima yelped as a mop and broom we're thrown at him and kaminari.

"KYAA!! kacchan! what the heck!" kaminari shrieked girlily as he almost toppled backwards—until he managed to balance himself.

"don't call me that dunce face," snapped bakugo as he narrowed his eyes. "go sweep and mop the floors." he demanded as silence flooded the room.

"uhhh...but, isn't...that your job??" questioned kaminari, tilting his head as bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance. "just...do what i say...i need to get some fresh air...away from you extras," bakugo retorted.

todoroki then chimed in with a serious tone, "you should try snorting air freshener then, bakug-"

"WHAT!? NO! SHUT UP HALF N' HALF IDIOT." was all bakugo yelled before he stomped out of the restaurant, slamming the door harshly. his sudden burst of anger caused all the customers to look at him concerned—his co-workers on the other hand—were completely unfazed.

"...usual bakugo behavior...am i right or am i right?" kirishima added with an awkward grin, scratching the back of his neck as the rest of them just sighed, nodding their heads.

"bakugo needs to get some anger management," tsuyu quietly whispers into ochaco's ear as she softly responds back, "we're all aware of that, tsu...i'm pretty sure though that it still wouldn't help him, though."

to clear up the confusion, midoriya walks to the front of the counter of the restaurant, clearing his throat, holding a plastic spoon as a mike before shouting loudly, "O-OKAY!!...s-sooo...i'm very...very, very sorry for the way my friend...classmate...uhm, co-worker!! y-yeah! that!...acted...it was not very plus ultra...i mean- it wasn't really nice and-"

"midoriya, you know what, let me just explain instead...go to your job," iida gave in with an exhausted tone of voice. the greenette then nodded vigorously before rushing behind the counter. the customers then anticipated for iida to speak.

"attention, all! i fully understand that you may be perplexed due to the unusual nature of this colleague of ours, but i assure you that he is of no harm and will not attack any of you—he does have quite the attitude at times, but he hasn't bitten, or attacked any of us." iida finished his speech as the rest of his co-workers stared in awe.

"the not biting and attacking are definitely false, though," kaminari whispered over to midoriya as he nervously chuckles.

kaminari then gently shoves iida aside, causing the ravenette to do air chops and scold him, but kaminari couldn't care less, and stood and the front desk counter. "sooooooo...!! i guess this situation may be sorta weird for some of you...buuutt...with two t's...i have a solution!" kaminari announces as he grabs his phone and scrolls through his sparkify playlists, "what aboutt...i play you guys some epic tunes!!" he grins happily as the rest of his co-workers look at him dumbfounded.

"w-wait- kaminari-" ochaco was then interrupted by people cheering.

"allllrighty then!~ let's get this show on the road shall we!?" grinned kaminari as the rest of them just facepalmed.

"kaminari, please no-" his co-workers pleaded, but were then cut off.

"...BABY, YOU'RE LIKE LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE!!"