ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗009 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

"what the heck am i doing..." were the words y/n were thinking at the moment. she didn't want to go back to that oh so familiar and recognizable red and yellow building, but her mom had asked her to do a favor. that being buying her a chocolate sundae at mcdonald's...really, out of all places, she had to choose it. the girl really could've gone to another mcdonald's, but the one a certain angry pomeranian, bakugo katsuki worked at, was the closest one to her house. how convenient...not.

her being lazy and uninterested in driving far to a mcdonald's that was thirty minutes away, it just wasn't worth it.

the h/c-nette heaved a long pitiful sigh—taking a step inside the building. the moment she did, the workers looked at her with joy in their eyes. which did puzzle her quite a bit. all of them except for a certain fiesty fellow whose eyes widened with rage the moment she went in. who knows what he was thinking at that moment.

"...i stinkin' swear i wanna break her nico nico kneecaps..." bakugo muttered.

"yooo, y/n! welcome back!" a yellow-haired male said ecstatically as the others waved excitedly as well. she gave a sheepish grin to the enthusiastic greeting, waving her hand awkwardly as she approached the front desk.

"woohoo! you've been here quite a lot lately, i suppose we could call you a regular here. anyways, what would you like to order?" he asked with a smirk as y/n opened her mouth to reply to him, but before she could, the pikachu boy brought up a...questionable, suggestion.

"if you don't know what to order, why don't you try ordering me?"

those words he had blurted out so confidently made the h/c girl almost choke on her saliva—he really tried to be smooth about it, but it was rather cheesy. in return though, y/n thought it would be a good idea to play along...talk about lack of brain cells.

"your nickname must be ronald mcdonald, because i'm lovin' what you think." she playfully teased as he gave a whistle, giving a little wink—which looked more like his eye was having a seizure, but let's not talk about that...

"actually, my name's denki kaminari, you can call me kamehameha or pikachu. since that's what my friends call me." kaminari said with a grin as the e/c nodded her head to the yellow-haired boy's request. "but you could also call me yours." he added playfully as the girl's soul departed from her body out of pure cringe—

she loved it.

the duo were quite chaotic—continuously  giving silly pick-up lines to each other...chaotic energy plus chaotic energy equals pure chaos. the whole purpose of y/n even going to mcdonald's was solely because her mother had asked for a sundae, but instead, it turned out to be like this...

"are you french? because eiffel for you." kaminari joked wiggling his eyebrows up and down as the h/c-nette tucked a lock of hair behind her ear playfully.

"if i could rearrange the alphabet i'd put 'u' and 'i' together." were the words y/n replied with, putting her pointer finger and thumb beneath her chin as they went on and on—luckily, there were no customers in line, otherwise they'd be in big trouble.

the two crackheads were so caught up in their own little worlds that they hadn't even noticed a certain arrogant blonde approaching them—

"you're cute." the pikachu boy stated as the h/c girl rolled her eyes sarcastically with a grin.

"no you, honey boo boo."

"no you, sunshine."

"no you, sweetie pie."

"no y-"

"WON'T YOU GUYS FLIPPING SHUT UP ALREADY!?" bakugo spat out aggressively, smacking the yellow-haired male on the head as he tried to contain his balance, but clumsily ended up face planting right on the cold floor—nosebleeding as the female stared at the yellow-haired boy in shock exclaiming, "oh my goodness, are you okay!?" the worried girl queried, earning a response from him as he did the two thumbs up.

"thank goodness..." she breathed out in relief, "AND YOU, BAKUGO! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!?" her mood changed almost instantly, glaring sharply at the rude male as he stuck his tongue out sarcastically with an apathetic expression planted on his shapely face. she wanted to smack him right then so badly—harder than his mom's blows.

"tch. you stupid extras were doing cringe barfy lovey dovey trashy pick up lines that sucked so bad i wanted to die right on the spot." he scoffed in annoyance, "not to mention you guys were taking too long and i wanted your flipping face out of my sight!" added the blonde as the h/c girl returned an angry pout.

"ehm, excuse me!? they were super romantic." y/n defended, crossing her arms and knitting her eyebrows together as the male heaved a sigh. "whatever you weirdo. now i'm curious to what in the world you find romantic."

"she's not a weirdo, she's a human-"

"shut up, candycane!" bakugo interrupted the bi-color haired boy as he shrugged.

"anyways, just give me your order, nerdette."