ᝰ ORDER NO. ⌗006 ༉‧₊

•••

•••

the workplace was crazy as usual. more specifically the people working there, that is. they were going insane that the strict ravenette had to provoke them on their actions. just a normal day at work...totally. surprisingly, the customers had increased a bunch, and bakugo wasn't getting scolded as much by his mom. which was definitely an improvement considering that the explosive boy was able to cool down just a bit.

not much of an improvement with his attitude towards the customers, though. he was still mocking them calling them extras. this man really didn't know when to quit. besides the fact though, he seemed to be a little more calm than usual...too calm—something that his co-workers seemed to catch onto making them a little bit worried.

"hey, bakubro," kirishima greeted tapping his buddy on the shoulder then added, "you seem to be more calm than normal...usually you're like, "DIE, DIE, DIE!! are you okay?" the question seemed to cause the blonde to stiffen up a bit, his face seeming to have an irritated expression as his eye continuously twitched repeatedly.

"oh yeah, bakugo. you seem a bit more chill...did something change you?" a certain pikachu boy inquired as bakugo seemed to slowly but surely get pissed off. with no response from the spiky-haired blonde, the two boys looked at each other and shrugged.

thinking for a bit what could have made such a drastic change in his friend's attitude, a certain yellow-haired male tried to think of all the possibilities...until finally a light bulb switched on in his brain. "oh, i think i know what it is..." the pikachu boy trailed off as bakugo gave him a side glare from the corner of his eye.

"don't tell me...it's because of that y/n girl?"

the speculation seemed to get on the explosive boy's nerves. sweatdropping, he took a couple of steps backwards, slowly retreating from the scene, but in an instant, bakugo turned his muscular intimidating figure around, glaring at the poor boy with a deadly stare. he grasped the broom tightly with his fist, threatening to hit him with it—which made the yellow-haired male quiver in pure fear.

"ooh, wait. bakugo has a crush?" a certain brunette girl murmured over to a green-haired girl in the corner as they both had surprised expressions planted on their faces.

"say that extra's name one last time and i'll smack you to hell!!" he threatened giving an aggravated expression, causing the pikachu boy to run behind a certain redhead. "that's not very manly, bakubro! besides, isn't it the truth?" the words kirishima had said made bakugo get even more infuriated. he hated y/n with a burning passion, why in the world would they assume that he liked her? cause of that saying, he bullies you cause he likes you? he found it stupid to assume that.

"shut up stupid trashy hair! i give all of you extras the same dang treatment, why the heck would you assume that y/n idiot out of all people!?" he argued, his face turning red with anger. "i don't know, maybe because when your around her you seem a little more aggressive?" the shark boy assumed while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"what the heck do you mean!?-"

catching his eye on someone, he quickly whipped his around to a certain freckled greenette who was staring at him awkwardly. a panicked expression was planted on his face while he sweatdropped. he had been caught listening in on the conversation, and knowing the fiesty pomeranian—he was for sure going to face some consequences.

"YOU DANG NERD!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STARING AT!?" the blonde screeched at the top of his lungs, his loud booming voice echoing across the room catching the attention of the customers which some—leaped from their seats out of pure shock. embarrassment fell upon everyone working there, their faces blushing different hues of red.

"i'm sorry, kacchan!" squeaked the greenette, quickly getting back to his duties.

they really spoke to soon when they mentioned about bakugo being too calm—his attitude changed extremely quick. maybe talking about y/n was a touchy subject? or perhaps he was like this the entire time, just hiding his true form from people. putting all that aside, he really didn't give a care in the world if people were staring at him, nor if his co-workers were embarrassed by his outburst, staring at him with an angry expression; the pride in his heart really didn't back down no matter what.

"what the heck are you dumb extras looking at!? get back to your stinkin' work."