17 📞 shrek's wife

Bold - Fiona

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"He called me.."

"I'm coming over, peasant. Wait for me with a popcorn in front of your TV"

"No, you're not invited here"

"Why? Didn't you want to watch their live showcase today? I know a link that can let us play it in your Smart TV"

"That's why you can't come.. I knew you'll just squeal all the time for him"

"I know you love Jungwon, so I'm giving way for you, my lady and now I'm coming for Jay instead. Can you ask the leader if he's still available?"

"Really? You're making me a bridge between the two of you?"

"Yes, really. Aren't you my friend? The one I had once carried all the way to the clinic after you eat that failed cookie from Yooshin, so in a way, I'm your hero and never you will ban me from your chambers"

"You don't have to remind me of that accident... I almost died that day because even the nurse was incompetent"

"God, don't blame her.. Not when you forgot your insulin at home"

"I'm sorry but I love the way you keep beating me in my chest just to be awake on my way to ER"

"That was the most stressing part of my friendship with you"

"....."

"Just kidding, you know I love you like the way Jasmine love Raja.."

"You love me like a pet? Can't say that I'm glad, my apologies"

"Don't care. Anyway, see you in five!"

"See you, pretty ogre!"

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a : what's your favorite disney animated movie?

mine will always be Coco. i cried for that especially at when mama coco sing remember me.