41 📞 a girl can wish

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

They had been there for hours now, taking random rides and pictures together where they both wore a ridiculous hats. A Mickey mouse for Jungwon, a Minnie mouse for Y/N.

It was amusing for Heeseung who were watching over Ni-ki as he was stressing over the sights and rides he might've missed. As for Jungwon, he felt at home. It was all their first time to visit Disneyland and to top it all off, the girl with him is making it the more enjoyable for him as she sometimes sung a song whenever one place reminded her of some Disney movie.

She even went as far hugging any of the people in costumes walking around. Like the group of Princesses who seems to love seeing a teenager acting like a little girl in front of them.

Jungwon wasn't complaining nonetheless, because it looked like Y/N was having the time of her life and he looked much unguarded than what he usually did, thankful that people all around was more enamoured by the magic of Disney than to spot a hidden celebrity among the crowd.

All in all, he could say that the experience was different from what he'd been expecting. It's something new and yes, magical even with the enchanting girl as his company.

The weather was quite cold which wasn't surprising but at least they're covered enough to enjoy and which meant they'd been looking forward for some hot refreshment afterwards.

"Y/N?", Heeseung asked, turning to the girl once they were sitting at the Starbucks with a victorian charm in Disney.

Jungwon had walked away with Ni-ki to buy them something to eat and drink.

Y/N turned around to face him and smile, "Yes?"

Heeseung looked like he had to think a bit before continuing to talk and the girl sat there in patience, waiting. His words were something clear to the both of them.

"Out of all the Enhypen, there'd be much pressure to Jungwon if he was found dating. He's the leader, one of our youngest. Not that I'm saying for you to stay away from him, all I'm saying is be careful in getting caught"

Then as she thought he was already finish, he's adding something more to think about.

"You're all he have outside our work and you do matter, the one he needs if the pressure is holding him down and yet he's not showing it"

Y/N shifted herself towards the older guy and blinked her eyes in confusion. It was pretty obvious that this wasn't really what Heeseung was going to say; the quick turn in his voice gave him away quickly.

Heeseung nodded towards Jungwon who were strolling towards them while Ni-ki is holding up the tray of their orders.

But as she thought of what the oldest member of Enhypen said, it made sense. She felt her mind being blown seeing as it was obvious.

"Jungwon is a leader of a big group and people had been hating on them since their debut. What more if they heard something about us again?"

She thought to herself and snapped out of it quickly realizing then what she was thinking was completely unrelated to what was going on at the present.