16 📞 dreams come true

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Sunghoon

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hey"

"Miss me, I hope?"

"I think I'm going to be physically sick"

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I felt off since in the morning and whenever I stood up, my vision would spin for a few minutes"

"And you're calling me because you think I could heal you with one wave of my magic wand?"

"Because it's a free country and I'm calling you while we're waiting for the start of our showcase"

"Okay, but have you already taken medicines?"

"I think I'm going to pass out soon"

"Is it because of your hectic schedules? Are you even getting enough rest?"

"It could be. We're so busy and sometimes it's hard to keep up"

"Did you already tell it to somebody? What about your hyungs?"

"Well, for starters, Jake hyung already forced me to drink medicine earlier. He won't shut up about it"

"Jungwon, hurry up with that phone come from your girlfriend! The press is waiting!"

"Gi-girlfriend?"

"I can explain that... Don't think about it too much"

"No need. Go now"

"But - "

"You've been on a stage a multiple times. A simple fatigue won't break you but please make sure to have some rest after the showcase. Just keep your chin up, you can do it, Jungwon.. Fighting!"

"... What?"

"If you can dream it, you can do it, Walt Disney! Gosh, I've always wanted to use that reference on you"

"What the actual fuck?"

[ beeps ]

"1 2 3 4 5 7.. You make me feel like eleven.. with making me snap you out of that bubble"

"Bubble?"

"You almost want us to be late just to call that girl.. that you said it's just a friend which was a lie"

"I never lied about anything! But did you just sing Eleven on me?"

"I'm just promoting my co-mc's great song..but that's not why I'm here. We need to go up there now"

"Wait.. Let me process that for a while"

"How frustrating.. Jay, come here! And carry this leader up on the stage!"

"Coming!"

"Weirdos"