00 📞 epilogue

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

| Ten years later in their happily ever after |

Once upon a time, there were two different people, one superstar and one disney lover. Although the superstars was not friendly with the disney lover, the two of them equally respected one another.

But when their hearts and soul had tangled and had yearned to fuse as one, rude remarks but sweet stares and kisses was thrown around like a confetti by the two soulmates, not only in calls but personal meetings.

Little did they know, the simple true love's kiss might led one thing to another and years later, learned to love each other in forever.

Needless to say, it ended up to what the disney lover hoped in the past, a happy ever after.

Once worlds aparts and beyond each other's league, now waiting for each other at the altar.

Not really on an altar, but at the Rose Court Garden in California, Disney Parks & Resorts.

○○ ☏ ○○

Y/N rolled over and stretched as she blinked a few times adjusting her sensitive eyes to the light. The rays of sun were peeking through the small crack in the curtains. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked at the bed side table for the time, 9 : 30 am.

Then she remember what this day is supposed to be and rolled over to expect Jungwon in the same spot he was before. But she was disappointed that she find an empty place beside her and knew that he's already preparing in his own room.

"Rise and shine, soon-to-be Mrs. Yang!", a female said smiling as six ladies walked into Y/N's bedroom and Heeseung's girlfriend was carrying a tray of breakfast for her.

"Morning to all of you", she said, smiling at all of them, but they all jumped, startled at the last person entering the room.

"Are you ready for your big day?", Fiona asked, dragging her own wife who's still a little shy to all of them.

"Yeah, I can't believe it's my wedding today with my Prince", the bride said with a smile.

"I can't either! And last year, you almost killed me for throwing my bouquet to you", Fiona said, looking at her with a proud smile.

About half an hour later, Ni-ki's girlfriend knocked on Y/N's door and led the hairstylist inside who'll do their hair and make up for this wedding.

Y/N were in a pair of black silk pajamas and a button up shirt, so it could easily be removed once she's preparing to wear her gown that was shaped like a pastry, but more like inspired by the gown of Cinderella from the live action movie.

"Okay, let's get you ready for your Prince Charming", the hairstylist said as she pulled out a chair in front of the vanity.

Y/N walked over to the chair and sat down. The woman before her began her magic as she carefully curled her hair in loose strands. She decided that she wanted a natural look for her wedding and her hair would be in loose, romantic curls. And she opted for a natural make up as well.