54 📞 a year after

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Oh, hey"

"Hello, baby"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Just thought I'd call you. How long has it been again since you started the asian tour? And how are you in Australia?"

"Just a few days actually! And I'm great.. I have to watch Jay hyung screaming loudly after the Kangaroo nearly jumped over to him"

"I'm really happy to hear that! And I've seen your friends' girlfriends a lot lately"

"Thank you for befriending them! And what about you? What have you been up to?"

"Nothing. College, mostly and my one of my cousins is getting married soon. They're asking me to be one of their bridesmaid and I need a date"

"That's a good news! Who're you gonna ask?"

"His name is Yang Jungwon. That is, if you're available once the wedding happen in February"

"I'll check my schedule"

"No! Make sure that you're available, not because you do something again just to see me"

"No worries, I'll make sure of that before you get mad at me"

"Good, I don't want for your fans to think I'm stealing you away from them completely"

"So what about you? How is Fiona doing?"

"She actually find a girl to date at prom and wow, did they look so cute together in our last halloween party at school. They dressed up like that gay couple in Gravity Falls"

"I'm glad things were going well for her"

"Yeah me too.. Her dad was slowly opening up to the idea of her identity. They're now talking about it more for him to understand"

"I heard you're accepted now in another play at your school. You're the new Mulan, huh?"

"And we'll be copying the animated one, not the live action and that's all I could wish for"

"That's good for you"

"Yeah, hey, I've got to go now. We still have some rehearsals but inform me as soon as possible once you're flying back, alright?"

"Well, okay, we have to go see a lion now anyway and I have to keep an eye on Ni-ki lest he tried to jump out of the touring car to touch it"

"Take care of him, Yang leader"

"You'll do amazing there, Disney Lover"

●● ☏ ●●

a / n : it's still not the ending my mad at disney lovers.. there's more.. ♥♥