36 📞 nobody asked, malfoy

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

If one word could describe the ordeal Jungwon and Y/N was going through, that one word would have to be fairytale.

Everything was unbelievable, almost a creation of someone's imagination and she have to admit, looking at Jungwon with him appearing nearly an angel in his white jacket and trust this, her heart was wrecking it all inside her not to act casual in front of him.

"This is the only time I might be available for this month and believe me, my hyungs who have girlfriends have them visiting for the night, so they thought it was a good idea for me to stay here. It's only for today though and I'll be leaving early tommorow"

Y/N nodded and was thankful, Jungwon was looking around her bedroom thoughtfully, which appears to be a mini museum for Disney. If he's looking then he might caught her slowly hyperventilating because of him.

His visit here was too good to be true.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I really didn't mean to drag you into this. I mean, you were supposed to be just my friend and then i messed everything up by kissing you", he sighed.

She grinned. It was true, he had come to her life with a negative attitude but now in the positive side, she was starting to see he was that Jungwon everyone knows in Enhypen as well and it was pretty and worth looking at.

And the fact that he was saying sorry about the kiss, made her happy.

"Jungwon, I'm totally okay with it as long as you'll tell me the reason why"

By now, a mattress was placed beside her bed and Jungwon was already spreading out the cover evenly at the edge of it while Y/N sat on hers.

"Do you really want an answer to that?", Jungwon laid down on his mattress and stared up at the ceiling, there's tons of glowing in the dark stars in there where one sun which resembled what Rapunzel saw in hers.

Y/N looked down at him, "Sure"

He sighed and shrugged, "I just can't stop it anymore, I guess. I used to hate the idea, but you riling me up with finding you a Prince has led me to do it", he had turned his back on her, hiding his expression, "Now I understand why my hyungs was unstoppable -"

"You know", Y/N began, the one staring up now in the ceiling, "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and a Prince I'm hoping comes with this, that's what I wanted to say like Princess Giselle did but like Grand mother Willow said, Listen with your heart, you will understand"

"Your heart is an essential organ in more ways than one. Sure it pumps blood to the rest of your body, literally keeping you alive, but it is also normally right, so trust it", she paused with a dreamy smile then adds, "Did you know that you look so much younger when you smiled? So be it, and never follow what the society wants you to be"

Jungwon smiled sadly, "As much as I want to follow my heart, my job won't allow me"

"Who's the one to you can't balance it? As long as your other half will be understanding of your cirmcumstances. Like me. Or do you want to spend your whole life regretting what you didn't do?"

Jungwon looked at her with what-the-fuck face and then he took a sharp intake of breath, "Okay, first, I wouldn't call what we have as love. Second, the first and second kiss is basically the same shit", he furrowed his eyebrows then widens his eyes at her, "The two of us was actually going to be a problem"

Y/N threw her hands in the air before shocking him as she jumped up to stand in her bed, "Tale as old as time, tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong"

"You're not Belle, Y/N, to even sing that song from her story!"

"Watch me, Jungwon. I still have the costume I wore last year as her in A Halloween Party and please repeat that sentence so I can show you that I can be the Beauty to your Beast"

Jungwon only stared at her and didn't doubt for second she wouldn't do what she had just said and this made him laugh.

"Fine.. You've managed to convince me and even if many people would hate it, teach me how to explore whatever we have between us"

Y/N gave him a content smile, "Excellent, your lesson starts now, what your favorite Disney movie?"

"I don't know. Aladdin maybe? Although the animated is so much better than the live action"

Y/N gasped, "Wrong! Not anymore. At least the live action came up with new songs", she sat up straight, "Second favorite movie?"

"Maybe Frozen?"

Y/N smiled, almost wanting to hug him but she stopped herself, "Yes, you're not as hopeless as I originally thought. We can work with that and I especially remember you singing Into The Unknown one time"

"And?"

"Once your promotion is over and if you'll be given a vacation, we'll spend a child-like day. We'll bring out the Disney lover in you"

Jungwon groaned, "Disney Land?"

"Bingo! Ding, ding, a ling! Ten points to Gryffindor!"

"That's not even Disney"

"In the end, you will realized nobody asked your opinion, Malfoy"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : this feels like a reference to my discontinued hogwarts book for jungwon.