31 📞 rewrite the stars

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hey, sorry I couldn't answer earlier, but I'm home now and thank you for a nice weekend"

"No problem.. but I'm curious at something?"

"What is it?"

"Did you have any problems with people?"

"Oh, you mean your fans? Some of them just eyed me on the bus and that's it"

"Seriously?"

"They asked for my picture and I refused saying I don't want to have more publicity"

"And after that, they didn't bother you too much then?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course they didn't and they were so nice about it, I felt like a Princess"

"Princess? Again?"

"Don't talk as if you don't repeatedly called me that in your dorm that someone would think you have a crush on me"

"I don't think I can look at you anymore"

"That's too bad when that's the last thing you would do in our meeting. Well, I hope your manager isn't mad to me or anything after that dating issue"

"Quite contrary, he's ecstatic, you give more noise to our group and he said it could be a good publicity for our comeback"

"Are you okay about the way he received it?"

"Uh, yes or no? I don't know. It's just weird, you know? I don't like for Enhypen to be known because of scandals"

"Trust me, it wouldn't be like that.. Your group were known because of your own uniqueness and how all that universe and theoretical worlds in another dimension would pull everyone in"

"....."

"Do I need to add on how every group in Hybe Label was all a work of masterpiece? It's as if every member in group was destined to be together. I mean, in some groups, you couldn't imagine them without this one particular member but in Hybe, you can't imagine them all without everyone as a whole"

"Yes, I supposed that's the way some fans loved it"

"Not only that.. It's kind of unfair how some know-it-all fans was kinda judging Belift saying how they're mistreating members like Sunoo but for me, your company was deciding on how much a certain song would suit to a member"

"....."

"I mean, Jake might have fewer lines in some songs but look at Polaroid Love.. It's basically made for him"

"That's good to hear. Thanks for putting it that way"

"By the way, can you listen to me sing? I have to audition again for the new play in our school"

"Uh, sure.. Go"

"You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all"

"This is definitely not a Disney song for once.."

"I'm playing for another show.. Know the movie The Greatest Showman?"

"Yes, of course.. It's iconic back in 2017"

"I'll be playing Anne Wheeler if I got accepted.. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck, I'm sure you'll kill it.. Fighting!"

"Thank you, well, I have to go sign on their form.. Bye!"

[ beeps ]

"I can say that she really does have a beautiful voice though.. Why can she just want to be an idol?"

[ Ni-ki magically appearing in his side ]

"So that it'll be easier for you to date her?"

"Go bother someone else"

"They're all busy teasing the new victim for the month"

"Huh?"

"Sunghoon hyung is experiencing it"

"The horror of having you in the group?"

"Please, I know there'll be no joy in this group if I'm not the maknae"

"Keep telling yourself that"

"We decided to dare Sunghoon hyung to do it.. It worked"

"What worked?"

"A girl has answered in his call!"

"Good for him"

"And now he's scared of her.. Ha ha ha!"

"Lord, please give me some patience not to dump some baby boiled dumplings out of our room"

"That's offensive!"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : baby boiled dumplings is the one this mc called ni-ki in one of their radio interview this week.

just clarifying before anyone comes at me.